TUF 23 Ep. 12 PBP Discussion

Who'll be the last 2 finalists?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
joanna "I learned portuguese for you" lol, get a room you two. actually don't, just do it in front of the cameras

Lol, everytime JJ talks about the rematch I always think of this line
"let's not start sucking our own dicks quite yet"
then
"too late"

Fuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaahhh

Suarez destroyed her easly.

And man khalil is a one rd monster.

Fuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaahhh

Suarez destroyed her easly.

And man khalil is a one rd monster.
yeah I'm guessing khalil is one of those dudes that have a great first round and always get in trouble and lose afterwards. he really went full force this time and it gassed him.

They're adding a 3rd fight... Cory Hendricks vs. Josh Stansbury!

From what people said he got demodded and hissy fitted out of here

He gets his credentials pulled, yet petey is still a mod? Talk about some bullshit.

Between him, the guy who perpetually underestimates Miesha(name escapes me ATM), and thirdpres all being gone, we're missing some quality WMMA fans on here.

Glad to see them get an opportunity. Eric Spicely is getting a shot too, just not on the TUF Finale card. He's fighting Sam Alvey at Fight Night 91 in South Dakota.

He gets his credentials pulled, yet petey is still a mod? Talk about some bullshit.

Between him, the guy who perpetually underestimates Miesha(name escapes me ATM), and thirdpres all being gone, we're missing some quality WMMA fans on here.
i got no problems with petey, but you know homeless didnt deserve shit, hes one of the friendliest posters here.
i got posts deleted cos a mod was losing the argument, just cos they are mods dont mean they arent liable to lose their shit.
cant imagine homeless doin that tho
dunno what happened to thirdpres, or battery for that matter.

Was that announced on TUF talk?! I was really hoping Josh woul still get a shot in the UFC, I thought he had Khalil done a few times before that sneaky left, especially once he busted his nose.

that was kinda lesbian right now

LPTZBl4.gif

Was that announced on TUF talk?! I was really hoping Josh woul still get a shot in the UFC, I thought he had Khalil done a few times before that sneaky left, especially once he busted his nose.

Yeah, they showed it up there along with the two finals and the SW Championship bout.

Back