TUF 17 Final's () vs. ()

The poster means nothing. Tor and Cella are fighting each other at the Fuel TV 9 event and they aren't matched up on the poster.

No one's claiming everyone lined up are going to fight just the two front guys. Seriously, why would the UFC put Andrews, a low-profile guy right up front next to the already hyped up Hall if it wasnt for a reason. If they were truly in random order they wouldnt put the favorite right up front to avoid this exact speculation

No one's claiming everyone lined up are going to fight just the two front guys. Seriously, why would the UFC put Andrews, a low-profile guy right up front next to the already hyped up Hall if it wasnt for a reason. If they were truly in random order they wouldnt put the favorite right up front to avoid this exact speculation

Maybe not in this thread but, I've been seeing it all over the forums lately and it's stupid.

As for why Andrews? To make it random more than likely. He could be in the finals but, the poster doesn't mean anything. Here are perfect examples of why the posters mean nothing. TUF 14, the two front guys are Albert and Bass. Are you saying they made it to the finals too? And they are both low-profile guys. Same with The Smashes, Alloway and Newman weren't in the finals. In both posters, the finalist are in the middle.

tuf14finale-poster.jpg

A9y3VHiCYAE7eMp.jpg

Maybe not in this thread but, I've been seeing it all over the forums lately and it's stupid.

As for why Andrews? To make it random more than likely. He could be in the finals but, the poster doesn't mean anything. Here are perfect examples of why the posters mean nothing. TUF 14, the two front guys are Albert and Bass. Are you saying they made it to the finals too? And they are both low-profile guys. Same with The Smashes, Alloway and Newman weren't in the finals. In both posters, the finalist are in the middle.

tuf14finale-poster.jpg

A9y3VHiCYAE7eMp.jpg

I've never noticed they've done this before. I guess it is random then. Would still be a good final though

not sure but i bet bubba mcdaniel is the fighter who has a nervous breakdown before his fight with hall

I've never noticed they've done this before. I guess it is random then. Would still be a good final though

Not sure if any other TUFs did this but, I wouldn't doubt it. I agree it would be a good match up.

Won't be Hall vs Barnatt as they are training together with Chael right now.

I am guessing Hall vs Josh

Hall vs Samman

As much as I dislike the guy, Samman impressed me with his win over Tor. He actually backed up his talk with a show of skills and aggression, unlike Bubba.

I honestly think the editing of the animosity Uriah feels toward him and Samman ducking him for less damaging fights is going somewhere.

agree.

its obviously Hall vs Andrews.

did you not see the poster?

TUF-17-Finale-poster.jpg

Hall will fight Samman in the semifinales and Samman will be the guy who is scared Dana talks about

Lets just say it will be good, I know but don't want to get blocked or on Dana's bad side. With the Tate vs Zagano fight it will be as good as a PPV.

youre either full of shit

or its going to be Samman vs Hall in the finale

Every one still hasn't realized how good zuffa is at playing people. It's saddening. I think its going to be Hall vs. Bigslow.

Back