TUF 17 Final's () vs. ()

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Which TUF 17 fighters to you think that will be in the Finals?

Uriah Hall vs. Dylan Andrews based on the Finale Poster.

Uriah Hall tweeted someone it doesn't have anything to do with the poster. But I'm not sure, maybe Uriah is protecting UFC poster's fail.

Yeah i think they screwed that up also.

Hall vs Andrews

Just noticed the poster. Hmm I see how it could be a give away. Andrews has shown some good skill on the show thus far

Lets just say it will be good, I know but don't want to get blocked or on Dana's bad side. With the Tate vs Zagano fight it will be as good as a PPV.

Lets just say it will be good, I know but don't want to get blocked or on Dana's bad side. With the Tate vs Zagano fight it will be as good as a PPV.

Can I get a direct message?

The poster means nothing. Tor and Cella are fighting each other at the Fuel TV 9 event and they aren't matched up on the poster.

Hall vs Samman

As much as I dislike the guy, Samman impressed me with his win over Tor. He actually backed up his talk with a show of skills and aggression, unlike Bubba.

I honestly think the editing of the animosity Uriah feels toward him and Samman ducking him for less damaging fights is going somewhere.

Stop thinking the poster is spoiling something.
You really take UFC guys for morons...

Judging by the quarter finals I think they're trying to set up Samman vs Hall. Personally I'd like to see Quinlan vs Hart because I think it would make for a pretty exciting grappling match

Hall vs Samman

As much as I dislike the guy, Samman impressed me with his win over Tor. He actually backed up his talk with a show of skills and aggression, unlike Bubba.

I honestly think the editing of the animosity Uriah feels toward him and Samman ducking him for less damaging fights is going somewhere.

They're on the same side of the bracket.

They're on the same side of the bracket.

What bracket? Is this the first season ever where they have a pre-determined bracket?

Why did they ask everyone who they wanted to get matched with next?

Back