Tucker Carlson's daughter verbally abused at country club

Sounds made up if I'm being honest, especially with an Avenatti appearance, but stranger than fiction as they say.

I mean, This is pretty standard behavior from Democrats towards Conservative Public Figures over the last decade or so.

well, there's no money suing the son as the son has said nothing and just thrown red wine on him. Damages? Money for the clothes.

The real money is going after Tucker for defamation.
I don't think he wins a defamation suit unless Tucker is completely misrepresenting what happened here. And I agree, there's pretty much no money here except the clothes bill. But I'm sure some enterprising lawyer can stretch that to a couple grand on account of the lost membership or something.

Ah yeah as with racism (and I don't just mean "White Only" or "No Asians" preference 'racism'), people would probably be surprised at how ripe sexism and misogyny actually is within the G/B community, especially on modern apps that work like a sort of digital bathhouse. Not least because a substantial, more discreet portion of it tends to be obsessed with masculinity, look down on feminine traits and even feminism in general. People don't really see it, because how would they? There's one overwhelming stereotype and public image.

http://www.idontdoboxes.org/masc-4-masc-the-denial-of-femininity-in-the-gay-community/

While femininity is not necessarily rare in the gay community, it is beginning to be seen as a negative trait; men are plastering their profiles with phrases like “no fems” and “masc 4 masc”, and calling themselves “straight-acting” as if being heterosexual is the same as being manly, and therefore being gay is to be feminine. This kind of thinking is very dangerous in a community always pushing for unity and respect while breaking down binaries and stereotypes alongside the rest of the LGBT population.

The growing divide between the masculine and feminine parts of the gay community, and the concept of “straight-passing privilege” (being seen as masculine enough to not be immediately assumed gay) have done nothing more than create a sort of improvised hierarchy within the community placing the manliest of the bunch at the top, the feminine members at the butt of every joke, and leaving those in the androgynous middle pressured to choose a side.
It's interesting in that I read that as a positive for the gay community. It suggests that the concept of being gay has been normalized within the larger community to such a degree that inter-community differences are now starting to matter more than the gay vs. straight community differences.

It's interesting in that I read that as a positive for the gay community. It suggests that the concept of being gay has been normalized within the larger community to such a degree that inter-community differences are now starting to matter more than the gay vs. straight community differences.

The larger part of society has finally started coming to the realization that people don't "choose" to feel or be this way and that what consenting adults do in their private lives doesn't hurt anyone else. I suppose it's one way to look at it, although the masc/fem schism has likely always existed and it's mostly through tech advancement and greater interconnectivity that people think it's some kind of emerging trend.

There's plenty of others such as bisexual erasure (a silent majority in reality), an increasing annoyance at the conflation between sexual orientation and gender identity with the latter having inherently more baggage not only on an individual level physically and emotionally, but for society on the whole that's starting to reflect poorly on the community at large.

Plus the general divide where people could probably be roughly split into sub-groups of those who view themselves as and just want to be considered normal members of society and another who still see themselves as separate, confrontational and not part of the ordinary social order.

It's not something that had to be politicized, but if folks didn't want that to happen then society shouldn't of gone out of its way to repress and even criminalize it for so long. If it's not anyone's business - and it's really not - then the state shouldn't have gone out of its way to make it so. That's why it's "in your face" now.

Was that your first official moderation? Have you banned anyone yet?
Wasn't me. I'll never take credit for another man's work. And no, I haven't done much of anything yet. It was just an observation.

Yeesh, maybe change the phrasing of the title.

But that asshole rando is lucky that Tucker had to put on a show of restraint for his daughter. If not for her virgin eyes, Carlson would have beaten him down like the badass that he is.

Tucker Carlson -280
Trotsky +245

Never seen anything like it? Fuck, that's sheltered.

I'd say most fathers never see their daughters called their dad's who're or a fucking cunt at dinner

I'm not referring to the age of the average Trump voter, I'm referring to the average age of Fox News viewers. They seriously skew old AF. If you want to call them "impressionable", fair enough. I'd probably opt for something else, but whatever. The point is that these are mature adults, not kids.
thats debatable...

I see Ripskater's creepy stalker made an appearance in the thread. Which brought out the just as creepy drug and rape enabler

Jesus, this place

Let's translate this story into how Tucker would report it.

Tucker is against the first amendment at his country club. Man was asserting his first amendment right, it's not his problem that the girl, her brother and Tucker were snowflakes and were offended. Tucker's son assaulted this man in response to the man asserting his first amendment right, and Tucker wanted to hit this man with a chair over words. Clearly an unhinged family. Then he got him kicked out of the country club because he disagreed with this man's expression of his first amendment rights. Tucker is a creepy country club elitist.

Should have put the tropical fruit in the hospital.
What kind of lowlife, scumsucking piece of waste talks like that to someones daughter?

The larger part of society has finally started coming to the realization that people don't "choose" to feel or be this way and that what consenting adults do in their private lives doesn't hurt anyone else. I suppose it's one way to look at it, although the masc/fem schism has likely always existed and it's mostly through tech advancement and greater interconnectivity that people think it's some kind of emerging trend.

There's plenty of others such as bisexual erasure (a silent majority in reality), an increasing annoyance at the conflation between sexual orientation and gender identity with the latter having inherently more baggage not only on an individual level physically and emotionally, but for society on the whole that's starting to reflect poorly on the community at large.

Plus the general divide where people could probably be roughly split into sub-groups of those who view themselves as and just want to be considered normal members of society and another who still see themselves as separate, confrontational and not part of the ordinary social order.

It's not something that had to be politicized, but if folks didn't want that to happen then society shouldn't of gone out of its way to repress and even criminalize it for so long. If it's not anyone's business - and it's really not - then the state shouldn't have gone out of its way to make it so. That's why it's "in your face" now.

No argument on the main point. And it's broadly applicable to all groups within the U.S. and their various sub-groups. I also agree that the various subgroups have always been there in the same preponderance as now. I just really like that those subgroups are now saying "We want the same level of acceptance that the largest subgroup is getting." All in all, no disagreement from me.

I mean, This is pretty standard behavior from Democrats towards Conservative Public Figures over the last decade or so.

I don't know if it's been standard behavior for a decade,but after several calls to violence from prominent members of the left,it's definitely more normalized.

It's not that some dude would attack Tucker that surprises me (hide yo kids hide yo wife) but this in particular seems staged.

I don't know if it's been standard behavior for a decade,but after several calls to violence from prominent members of the left,it's definitely more normalized.

It's not that some dude would attack Tucker that surprises me (hide yo kids hide yo wife) but this in particular seems staged.

I don't know. There are plenty of videos of people being harrassed in public, run out of restaurants, etc. Dude also seemed shocked and horrified that someone would throw wine in his face like he didn't have absolutely every right to being doing and saying what he was doing, so I don't see that.

I don't think he wins a defamation suit unless Tucker is completely misrepresenting what happened here. And I agree, there's pretty much no money here except the clothes bill. But I'm sure some enterprising lawyer can stretch that to a couple grand on account of the lost membership or something.
well that lawsuit needs to be against the club itself.

Back