TU death adder lace ups

maravillin

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Are they not part of the Black Friday sale? I don't see them going lower than 89.99

They are with the code in the Black Friday thread.

Bought a 16oz DA lace up solely based on this thread and the Black Friday thread. It's good looking gloves and according to you all they work well too. I'm happy

At $50-60, it's a hard glove to beat. I keep circling back to it in my rotation because I love how slim and protective it's.

Which TU gloves, you mean?

I think the general consensus is the Death Adders.

I want 10 oz gloves which death adder should i get

http://www.triumphunited.com/equipm...rlative-velcro-sparring-glove-grey-black.html

http://www.triumphunited.com/equipm.../death-star-professional-training-gloves.html

Or these slimmer gloves:
http://www.triumphunited.com/equipm...triumph-united-competition-boxing-gloves.html

Again I am looking for 10 oz something slim for speed work but also protective for knuckles and wrist

I only have experience ce with the 16 ounce DA but for 10 ounce, I have a couple of Reyes safetecs, although the wrist is week, a winning Velcro, which is alright wrist wise, and I'm getting the Black Friday special on the RFX bag gloves. I hear the wrist is great and it appears very slim.

Received my TU DAs in the mail. Others have said it before, but man the stitching and leatherwork is shoddy. Also, the glove is shaped weird.

Anyway, I expected that but maybe to a slightly lesser degree.

Whatevs. Hope they perform well.

Received my death adders and I'm excited. Was reading other threads that said the leather and stitching sucked so I was curious to see how they would look. I am genuinely impressed at how handsome these gloves are. The stitching is good and leather looks good also. I put them on (16oz lace ups) and they are incredibly comfortable. A little tight but they are one of the best feeling gloves I ever put on. Can't wait to see how they perform. I got the BF sale and payed $66 which is good but recently saw the had them $36 few days ago which is crazy deals.

Received my death adders and I'm excited. Was reading other threads that said the leather and stitching sucked so I was curious to see how they would look. I am genuinely impressed at how handsome these gloves are. The stitching is good and leather looks good also. I put them on (16oz lace ups) and they are incredibly comfortable. A little tight but they are one of the best feeling gloves I ever put on. Can't wait to see how they perform. I got the BF sale and payed $66 which is good but recently saw the had them $36 few days ago which is crazy deals.
They loosen up pretty quickly. The first time I put them on they felt pretty tight, but the second time they felt perfect.

How Are you liking them?
I've only really used them once since I got them. I used them on the bag for a few rounds, on the mitts, and sparring. They fit really really comfortably. I initially thought they'd be too small because they were so tight when I first tried them on, but the second time I put them on (and used them) they felt really great.

Back