Tryin to get my Dad to watch UFC, tell me good Fights

tried to look up on google but all they say is Conor vs Nate 1, Conor vs Nate 2, Conor vs WHOEVER, yawn, any good back and forth stand up fights ? (preferably bloody)
If you need to ask. I suspect you're a casual.

That one recently where that guy was getting pounded on and he rolled and got a leg lock. I spat shit everywhere.

tried to look up on google but all they say is Conor vs Nate 1, Conor vs Nate 2, Conor vs WHOEVER, yawn, any good back and forth stand up fights ? (preferably bloody)
Fedor Crocop, Lawler vs Rory 2, Anderson vs Chael.

Honestly as a beginner theres 2 clear up candidates

Gonzaga v. Jordan
or
Gray Maynard v. Clay Guida

Gaethje vs. MJ, Alvarez, and Poirier

Start with pride. Quiet audience, fun match ups.

Hunt vs wendy

Fedor vs many

Cc vs many

Bushido events

If you are trying to get someone into current MMA, don't show them fights in a ring with different rules and few current fighters

BJ Penn Vs stevenson was my initial thought when you said bloody :) not sure if anyone has already said it.

Nick/Karo/Diego fights for some grappling
Shogun vs Machida 1 or 2
Shogun vs Hendo
Anderson VS Forrest
Berry VS Kongo
Aldo VS Mendes 2
Anderson vs Leben
Anderson VS Rich 1 and 2
Forrest vs Bonnar (don't listen to idiots who say it was bad. They are just trying to be different)
Kimbo vs DADA 5000 (for the lols)
Machida vs Jones
KZ vs anyone
TJ vs Cody
Lawler vs Macdonald 2
Lawler vs Condit

Show him some Cung Le fights from Strikeforce. He has some sweet finishes. Also, show him Wanderlei Silva vs Cung Le.

Lombard vs Magny and Lombard vs Hendo are pretty good choices imo.

Any BJ Penn fight. Even when he loses, it's exciting.

Lol at anybody mentioning a GSP fight in this thread.

Why so many noobs in this thread?

Frye Takayama

Back