Trump tweets "Little Rocket Man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, you truly are dumb

Instead of name calling, why don't you dispute a single thing I said. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Obama armed AQ and Isis, contributing to the genocide of half a million Syrians. Oh, let's not forget he toppled Libya. Sucked off iran and was in general a complete failure.

el anciano is a troll account .. so keep that in mind when you read any of his/her posts .. I don't see how that account is still going .. pure troll

With regard to sanctions.

There is only one real solution to this issue. We have to cripple their country to the point that their people are willing to uprise. Someone at deaths doorstep who has nothing to lose, will take the shot.

And lol at any liberal here complaining about how Trump deals with NK. It's the past few administrations fault were in this mess. If we listened to Trump 15 years ago, we'd have preemptively struck NK and we wouldn't even be in this mess.
go back to your xbox, youre obviously an idiot

Instead of name calling, why don't you dispute a single thing I said. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Obama armed AQ and Isis, contributing to the genocide of half a million Syrians. Oh, let's not forget he toppled Libya. Sucked off iran and was in general a complete failure.

Dispute a single thing you said? You are a dumb trump cheerleader who regurgitates every single word of his like a fanatical cultist
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/trumps-false-obama-isis-link/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-suggests-barack-obama-supported-isis-/

You are literally just a parrot, repeating the same bullshit Trump does and then ask people to disprove it..

Oh let me guess? FAKE NEWS MAGA GRBBLLL GRBBLLL

We are done here kiddo, I can't take you seriously

Last edited:

No doubt about it. Obamas foreign policy was a complete clusterfuck unless that was the plan going in. In that case he is an accomplice to aiding the enemy.

pew pew pew

gun-shaped-iphone-case-alt-640x534.jpg

It's all fun and games until someone gets Nuked...

Funny how Trump has to add "Little" in there now, probably because somebody told him "Rocket Man" sounded sorta cool. Especially in the face of "Dotard".

Remember the day when Kim Jong Il, Ahmadinejad, and Hussein we're the raving nutters with doomsday threats and schoolyard insults...

The battle between the fatties with bad hair keeps going. I still say sumo wrestling for supremacy is the most entertaining conclusion to this.

First off, review the worlds reaction to Trump bombing Syria. They loved it.

Now, it doesn't matter if the rest of the world likes it. For the most part, they're a bunch of pussies.

It only matters that they see every time Kim tries to act tough/crazy/etc. Trump punks him like the bitch he is.

Eventually, they're going to realize Kim's talk is a bunch of sabre rattling that results in nothing.

Yes, Russia really loved it. That's about when the conservatives swung the pendulum yet again and went from Russia being their best friend in the world to seeing them as a threat again, just like they did before the election before they realized that they could use Hillary vs Russia as a tool.

Is getting us closer to war really necessary? What does this accomplish?

yeah, i mean, he wasn't shooting shit over japan and detonating nukes before trump did anything

where the fuck were you when Clinton let NK build up their arsenal instead of stopping them in 94?????

Holy fuck the Trump bots are just as retarded as I feared.

yeah, i mean, he wasn't shooting shit over japan and detonating nukes before trump did anything

where the fuck were you when Clinton let NK build up their arsenal instead of stopping them in 94?????

I called for a preemptive strike on NK in 2006 after their first nuke. But that's not the reality we have today. Today we have the reality that NK has nukes and we might as well make peace with NK. All they want to do is be left alone to work on unifying Korea. We should leave them alone, so they can stop working on nukes and start working on making another samsung.

Were you also sad while Obama was arming AQ and Isis in Syria and contributing to the genocide of half a million people?

FFS you finally have a president willing to stand up to these horrific strongmen, and you liberals wilt like fucking pansies.

SAD!
Some of us aren't sucked in by cults of personality and have been pissed off for decades by presidents wearing both colors.

NK missile testing and operational missile drills at unprecedented rate but sure he got "punked", lol.

el anciano is a troll account .. so keep that in mind when you read any of his/her posts .. I don't see how that account is still going .. pure troll
Her
<{Heymansnicker}>
There are no chicks on Sherdog. Maybe a couple cross dressers or dudes pretending to be a chick as a gimmick

Liberals have become such self hating, cucks, that they'll actually stand up for North Korea and Kim Jong Un. Fucking amazing.
Wow, people say retarded stuff all the time in the war room but you pulled this one right out of your ass. You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

100 years, we've gone from

Walk softly, and carry a big stick

to

Fuck that guy!! Did he say my stick is small? I have so much more sticks!!!! I have the most sticks!!!!
Right! Trump is the total opposite. Talk loudly and carry a small stick.

Nobody was living in fear or worried until Trump started running his mouth.
I'm not sure about that, Trump or not, a nuclear NK was always dangerous. Their first nuclear test was in 2006, it got worse since then not because of the president but because of their advancing technology.
You can ignore Kim Jong Un, but his missiles and bombs will keep progressing in technology and endangering his neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back