International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

Did anyone tell him America fought in that war? I mean, who wants to get all soggy crying over some Europeans?

What a big baby. Cry’s about people not standing for the anthem but can’t stand in the rain.

I think he might have been worried about his orange makeup running. Seriously

When’s he going to come out of the closet?

He cant get the comb over wet.

what a prick he is. the other world leaders were there, yet Trump cant because of a little rain. pathetic.

Did anyone tell him America fought in that war? I mean, who wants to get all soggy crying over some Europeans?
KPiXfmK.gif

So every girl that looks in your direction and smiles wants to fuck you...good luck with that concept in 2018.... get real
A guy with the looks of Justin Trudeau could/can get any women he wanted/wants regardless of wealth.

Trump past 35 years has had to rely on wealth alone to get women attracted to him.

He does'nt have the looks or personality to do so otherwise.

At least Trump has enough sense to get in out of the rain and delegate that responsibility to his lackeys. I could only admire him more if he paid his lackeys minimum wage.

For everybody defending Trump on this I never want to hear another word on players kneeling during the anthem.

Trump bots in this thread showing they're just as hypocritical and predictable as leftist NPCs. Pathetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back