International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

You sound like you want to suck Trump off

he makes perfect sense .. this thread is classic tds in action .. you guys don't give a crap about any of this .. just a chance to attack trump .. orange man bad

You're pretty much a POS as a human, but did you actually read ANYTHING involving this situation? Do you think the US President can just move around freely in a foreign country at his whim? His schedule and mode of transport are dictated to him and scouted out weeks in advance. It's already been stated MANY TIMES, in this thread, that by the time he could have gotten there in a motorcade he would have been late. Do you think he's not going there at all? Do you think he's just washing his hands and giggling about it? Get out here with your manufactured outrage.

Football players has nothing to do with weather dictating the movements of a president on foreign soil. Why do you feel the need to bring the NFL and that fuckery into this conversation?

I explained to you why people are outraged.....You said something stupid as fuck. "Do people really think Trump hates troops because of this?".......Nobody said that or thought that except you, dumbass. So that's why I explained to you why people were outraged.

As for the scheduling all that crap...It's typical Trump bullshit excuse but lets say your right and it's not a lie.....Your thought of "Do people really think Trump Hates troops because of this" is still a dumbfucking statement, because nobody thought that...Therefore my explanation holds up regardless of what the trump and his people claim.

I brought in the football players to further explain....of course an idiot like you doesn't understand.

Atleast Im not a fucking pussy like you who cries about football man not standing during some song lol.

he makes perfect sense .. this thread is classic tds in action .. you guys don't give a crap about any of this .. just a chance to attack trump .. orange man bad

I think there is a legitimate argument when the President of the United States attacks NFL players for being cowards and hating the troops when he can't take a little bit of light rain on a partly cloudy day.

You're pretty much a POS as a human, but did you actually read ANYTHING involving this situation? Do you think the US President can just move around freely in a foreign country at his whim? His schedule and mode of transport are dictated to him and scouted out weeks in advance. It's already been stated MANY TIMES, in this thread, that by the time he could have gotten there in a motorcade he would have been late. Do you think he's not going there at all? Do you think he's just washing his hands and giggling about it? Get out here with your manufactured outrage.

Football players has nothing to do with weather dictating the movements of a president on foreign soil. Why do you feel the need to bring the NFL and that fuckery into this conversation?

I get what you're saying and I think you're a valuable voice in this thread, but you gotta think about how weird your argument is.

The POTUS is the most powerful man in our country. His words can dissolve nations. His penstrokes can change lives. He is responsible for the economy, education, the military, etc. If our country got attacked by Canada tonight, he would be in charge of ensuring swift destruction of their entire country.

...but he can't get around rain? Seriously, think how crazy that is. The same person we have to make our country function in the face of terrorism can't even keep to his schedule in the face of rain?

If a friend bailed on a party because of rain, I'd be disappointed, much less the leader of the free world bailing on a commitment to our country's veterans.

Lol but General Kelly made it in the motorcade, but you think it was impossible for Trump to do the same?

lol at the excuses being made for Trump.

"Who cares about honoring the troops anyway?"

btw we all know why he didn't go.

Can you imagine what even light rain would do to his combover? It completely eclypse the windy airport incident.

For everybody defending Trump on this I never want to hear another word on players kneeling during the anthem.
Oh but you know they will

In between his casual racism, xenophobia, etc . . . you think they'd grab a clue.

Remember that time heroes died in a war for us and Trump was afraid to get a little wet once in his life
To be fair,

Heel spurs

What is missing in the lives of Trumpers who will defend every move he makes or in the case doesn’t make? What is the void that allows this to happen?

Last edited:
lol at the excuses being made for Trump.

"Who cares about honoring the troops anyway?"
Then, watch them bitch about players kneeling (blind to the fact it has nothing to do with disrespecting the those who served or the country and all about obvious police brutality).

But watch them go off the minute some silently protests and make it about disrespecting the troops - while the on the other hand just turning a blind eye to the actual disrespect that trump shows to everything, everyday.

He's a pussy, all you guys defending him are desperately gay.

Was he on a helo transport?

I've seen helicopters get delayed until rain cleared up. According to news reports it was a logistics issue which caused a conflicting schedule.

side-by-side-trump-obama-0.jpg

Donny is such a pussy.

If his hair got wet , he would look like bill murray in kingpin.

TbfTzbp

The military takes care of its own.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the business of those closest to the flag pole.

In other news, I heard Mad Dog Mattis was at the 65th Annual National Veterans Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery.

Salute to the SecDef.

Was he on a helo transport?

I've seen helicopters get delayed until rain cleared up. According to news reports it was a logistics issue which caused a conflicting schedule.

I’m confused why a bit of rain would totally cripple his ability to get there, but not any of the other leaders. It’s November in France, great chance it’s going to rain, everyone knew this and planned for it. I’m working on a fucking reality tv show and we are in Europe and we always had a plan for rain everyday, no fucking chance the POTUS and his team didn’t know this was a likely. So why not plan for it? Had to be a choice.

I actually think he was worried about his “hair”, and or whatever orange shit he’s putting on his skin. As dumb as that sounds.

I don't think people get he is a psychopath who has no ability to emphasize. His response to a vet giving him his purple heart is "Is this real or a fake? I always wanted get one of these. It was so much easier getting it this way". A normal person doesn't respond that way when given an award that they received for being wounded during a war. A normal person recognizes the sacrifice. Trump just sees the purple heart as something for his ego and adulation. No one in the miitary wants the purple heart. No one wants to be injured or wounded for any reason.

Last edited:
Probably didn’t wanna get that “hair” wet.

I’m confused why a bit of rain would totally cripple his ability to get there, but not any of the other leaders. It’s November in France, great chance it’s going to rain, everyone knew this and planned for it. I’m working on a fucking reality tv show and we are in Europe and we always had a plan for rain everyday, no fucking chance the POTUS and his team didn’t know this was a likely. So why not plan for it? Had to be a choice.

I actually think he was worried about his “hair”, and or whatever orange shit he’s putting on his skin. As dumb as that sounds.

That is possible, were there reports of lightning in the area?

In my experience, I've seen two politicians get delayed who were flying by helicopter because of the weather. Granted the weather was rough, and they ultimately arrived, they were just delayed.

The reason given makes sense, however, I can not comment on how accurate it was. I don't know his mode of transport or the exact weather they were experiencing.

Back