Law Trump shared nuclear submarine secrets

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving...for Biden and the Dems.

Any other GOP candidate and Biden is in serious trouble of being reelected.

Keep telling yourself that Biden isn't in serious trouble, 'cause Trump, as Biden falls further and further behind on basically every issue, but climate change. I mean, you won't believe it until it smacks you in the face, but Trump is in a better position than he's ever been in his political career, and is in very good shape heading into 2024.

Keep telling yourself that Biden isn't in serious trouble, 'cause Trump, as Biden falls further and further behind on basically every issue, but climate change. I mean, you won't believe it until it smacks you in the face, but Trump is in a better position than he's ever been in his political career, and is in very good shape heading into 2024.
My post was not about whether Biden is in trouble , it's that Trump is the best opponent Biden could hope for. I believe Biden would have worse rating if the leading GOP candidate was not Trump.

Only took me going back a page to see people blaming the media for Trump doing trump shit.

Amazing.

I bet when he shits himself his aids yell out "fucking cnn!"

Only took me going back a page to see people blaming the media for Trump doing trump shit.

Amazing.

I bet when he shits himself his aids yell out "fucking cnn!"

From your review, please share what exactly Trump shared that was "secret".

Also, are you a Democrat?

Ok. It’s a cumspearacee!
Just because a number is public knowledge doesn’t mean it’s right. There’s the number in a weapon system specification that is public knowledge and then there is another number that’s more accurate.

"Trump shared nuclear submarine secrets"

Was this information really secret?

Just because a number is public knowledge doesn’t mean it’s right. There’s the number in a weapon system specification that is public knowledge and then there is another number that’s more accurate.
As someone who launched missiles for the navy off of a destroyer you can just look it up right now how many my ship holds. You’re retarded
https://central.asia-news.com/en_GB/articles/cnmi_ca/features/2023/04/09/feature-03#:~:text=Arleigh Burke-class destroyers can,missiles for ballistic missile defence.

As someone who has put ICBMs on alert for the Air Force you can look up how many they can hold. And numbers are different in public. You're retarded.
ICBMs held where? Per tower? Which type? Yes you can and it’s not different. Some of the specs of the missiles might be classified. To think that trump would know any of this info down to that level is preposterous. I already posted what subs can hold, of the most likely class to be discussed (but other which are also available could be different). I posted why my class of ship could hold and I was the missile inspector for about a year (shit job), those numbers march up. You can even look up each type of missile and find out most of the specs of each one. Super easy. Are you arguing the destroyer or cruiser ones are right (ones I personally know) but the sub ones aren’t?

hm, not sure any 'information' is secret anymore.
and one doesn't need leaked video of assange or snowden.
shit is out there.

if trumps dick was longer he could fuck himself, oops i leaked a secret.

Back