International Trump/Putin Summit

How dumb does Trump think people are? He now is saying he meant to say wouldn't instead of would. Is anyone really buying it?

Seems like some weak ass attempt at damage control.
Sometimes the best damage control is say I misspoke. I didnt mean what I said. It can work if you stay consistent. Problem wuth trump is he talks too much and knows too little. So he will dig himself deeper soon

I probably am being way too optimistic but I think this might be the point that a good chunk of Republicans start to split from Trump. It may take some time to unravel but this may be the starting point.

A lot will depend on how Trump's damage control works. It looks like someone has at least talked to him and told him to do damage control.

Sometimes the best damage control is say I misspoke. I didnt mean what I said. It can work if you stay consistent. Problem wuth trump is he talks too much and knows too little. So he will dig himself deeper soon

Woard...

ym8ikGm.jpg
GWB did much the same when it came to Putin. Remember how he looked deeply into his eyes and saw a good Christian? LMAO. Trump's show was far higher on the cuckold scale, but Georgie was just as much of a bitch when it came time to look Putin in the eye.

What part confused you?
None of it. Come on, its pretty ironic and funny. You're always complaining about memes but then are amused by a comic of a fat loser saying people "can't meme."

I mean, I get that you were using it as a little jab at the conservative posters and all, but which posters are always complaining about the same thing in the meme thread?

I never said if he was right or wrong. I said people overreacted to what he said because they did. That said, its a serious situation BECAUSE of that reaction. It called for a response from the president whether he was right or not.

So did they overeact to what they thought he said or his BS double negative he came up with today? Is Trump supposed to be boldly taunting Putin with double negatives or sheepishly acquiescing to his denials in the name of diplomacy? What exactly do you think happened here? And when did Trump ever GAF about reaction, Mr tell it like it is is really cucking this one up.

Well. I believe he is a narcissist. These people are deeply insecure and have developed a false persona about themselves of superiority.

I think he resents anyone smarter than him and that is a lot of people. On top of that he wants to run the country the way he ran his businesses. With absolute power to hire and fire. I think he wants to be a dictator, sees that approach as strength and admires them.

I am not saying they have nothing on him I am just saying the nature of Trump's dissorder may not need that explanation. Also he has tons of ties to Russia money and may feel loyal to them out of self interest.

Agreed, he literally is a poster boy for narcissistic personality disorder, but that why him being so consistently obsequious and deferential to Putin over many years is so out of character, when he has insulted every other leader in the world at some point, along with many people in his own administration, not to mention random celebrities. He was an inexplicable Putin fanboy long before he even won the GOP nomination, and he hasn't wavered once, and keeps making himself look weaker and more guilty as time goes by. Dude is dirty, don't overthink it.

Agreed, he literally is a poster boy for narcissistic personality disorder, but that why him being so consistently obsequious and deferential to Putin over many years is so out of character, when he has insulted every other leader in the world at some point, along with many people in his own administration, not to mention random celebrities. He was an inexplicable Putin fanboy long before he even won the GOP nomination, and he hasn't wavered once, and keeps making himself look weaker and more guilty as time goes by. Dude is dirty, don't overthink it.

I agree it is really odd he has nothing bad to say about Putin nor has he said a stupid nickname for Putin.

Trump may be so concerned about his ego and wanting it be seen as he won the election on his own that he might just not want to acknowledge that Russia had any role or interfered in any way why he won. He could have said he would have won anyway over and over but that might have bruised is ego since someone may have said that wasn't true. I don't know. He sure seems more concerned about his own interests over the US interests in this whole ordeal with Russia. We will have to wait and see what the investigation shows.

It sure seems likely he did some money laundering in Russia in the past.

GWB did much the same when it came to Putin. Remember how he looked deeply into his eyes and saw a good Christian? LMAO. Trump's show was far higher on the cuckold scale, but Georgie was just as much of a bitch when it came time to look Putin in the eye.

To be fair Bush said that in 2001 when and Putin came to power in 1999. The US was trying to bring the former state into the fold and out of the cold.

Putin in 2018 has almost 2 full decades of acting as a beligerent on the international scene on top of murdering his own people and thwarting any atttempt at democracy in Russia. Oh yeah, and he just attacked a US Presidential election

It’s days like this I love checking Breitbart.

There is not a single article about Trump’s “I mean the other thing than what I said” on their front page.

Like. It. Never. Happened.

Oh man you got it ? What to do with the anti trump ppl and for the record Trump at times it’s a rambling moron who should not be President, but please keep up with your tribalism life as that’s how you feel politically important in life. .. the 80’s called they want their foreign policy back , after the election we will have more flexibility

Speaking of rambling morons.....WTF are you talking about?

You just quoted the most moronic fake tribalistic post in a thread of fake moronic tribalistic posts and "plus oned" it.

The left and what's left of the rational center right does not want war with Russia, we don't want to appease a dictatorial thug who interfered with the US electoral system either. How about you tell me which Trump you think is the rambling moron (the appeaser, mr. double negative, or neither) and we can go from there without all the hyperbolic nonsense about the Cold War?

I don't think Trump likes Montenegro very much.

giphy.gif

Isn't the guy he pushed out of the way the President of Montenegro?

Didn't he recently turn down overtures from Putin?

Did Trump just complain to Tucker Carlson in an interview about the possibility that America could be compelled to defend them under Article 5?

In that same interview did Trump accuse the people of Montenegro of being very tough, but also very aggressive?

This is so fucking fucked.

Trump rectifies his misspoken words, writes it into law thus soothing his supporters egos.
tenor.gif

Isn't the guy he pushed out of the way the President of Montenegro?

Didn't he recently turn down overtures from Putin?

Did Trump just complain to Tucker Carlson in an interview about the possibility that America could be compelled to defend them under Article 5?

In that same interview did Trump accuse the people of Montenegro of being very tough, but also very aggressive?

This is so fucking fucked.

You have a good point there honestly.

Back