Elections Trump pushes Nikki Haley birther theory that she is ineligible due to foreign born parents

I don’t think this is much of a race, at least not right now but interested to see how Trumps attack on Haley play. This one is pretty gross so I don’t know if his base ever sees him as going too far.

For the Haley camp or the Trump camp? Because this is GOP on GOP.

He didn't read the post, he just saw the word "Trump" in the headline and instantly replied 'This is it'.

Probably doesn't even know he's replied to the thread at all, it was so automatic.

I think he has TDS or whatever it is they keep saying over and over lol

So does this bar Barron from holding office since Melania didn’t get citizenship until after he was born?
Melanomia should be deported. Einstein visa my ass.

They once made a lie that she could speak 5 languages. Italian was supposed to be one of them, but when she went to Italy, she misused elementary greetings and used a translator the rest of the time. Fake news!

She’s just catching strays at this point

Trump is so fucking dumb he talked himself into another lawsuit by Carroll.
What is the over/under on the amount of times she sues him for slander? I put it at 5 because Trump is the awful combo of arrogance, impulsive and low IQ.

Isn’t he great?

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Back to the old hits I see. Hell, he could call her a literal alien, from outer space and his cultists would believe him at this point.

Clearly she is a lizard who feeds on adrenochrome from babies.

Back