Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

No.
And Trump didn't either. The secret service gave the order to widen the perimeter. And they used smoke to scare them off.

Don't have to worry about sleepy Joe being elected. The man is a cuck and a bafoon.

People who use the term " cuck " as much as you do have issues .

First, I haven't seen it substantiated anywhere that protesters suffered tear gas, flashbags, rubber bullets, or any of these other riot control measures. That isn't in the video, and I don't find some random tweet a credible source.

Second, you are deliberately misrepresenting the nature of this hypothetical. Trump initiates a Presidential train to move across the street. SS agents would fan out and clear the way. They would first ask people to move. If those people didn't move, they would then issue a lawful order according to their authority for those people to move in the interest of the security of the President. The SS is in charge of his security, and the judges of what is an acceptable distance for standerbys to be to the route he intends to travel.

Imagine if this were Obama. I don't care about hypotheticals about Obama not doing this. Imagine it were him. If Obama wanted to walk this route, he'd walk this route. He is the President. You accede to that authority.

But if protestors are super emotional and strongly believe their opinions, shouldn't we just let them control where the president goes?

You monarchist!!

People who use the term " cuck " as much as you do have issues .

But people using white privilege, nazi, racist country etc are totally well put together people.

Oh wait, psychologists everywhere see nothing but mental illness, narcissism and cognitive dissonance in what the left has become, cuck!

But people using white privilege, nazi, racist country etc are totally well put together people.

Oh wait, psychologists everywhere see nothing but mental illness, narcissism and cognitive dissonance in what the left has become, cuck!
Lol, ok kid

So if Biden is elected China will take over lol ?

Not quite, but America has given them a hell of a lot of breathing room already. Biden is markedly more pro-China than Trump and, while I am sure the current political climate will necessitate he take a harder stance on them than he otherwise might, I doubt he will go after them as vociferously as Trump.

There is hardly a topic of more importance than China and, frankly, Biden has generally sounded like a doddering fool on the subject. Heck, the Democrat party as a whole seemed only to start scratching the surface of the depth of China's relevance after the pandemic.

Not quite, but America has given them a hell of a lot of breathing room already. Biden is markedly more pro-China than Trump and, while I am sure the current political climate will necessitate he take a harder stance on them than he otherwise might, I doubt he will go after them as vociferously as Trump.

There is hardly a topic of more importance than China and, frankly, Biden has generally sounded like a doddering fool on the subject. Heck, the Democrat party as a whole seemed only to start scratching the surface of the depth of China's relevance after the pandemic.
How many sweetheart deals did Ivanka cut with China while she was there ?

romney and bush are establishment republicans and are already thinking ahead to the post-trump generation. future republicans' elect-ability will be determined by how much they can distance themselves from trump. their rhetoric is just like everyone else's: utterly calculated and self-serving.

bush probably thinks this penance will save him from being hanged for war crimes by Generation Woke. it wasnt that long ago that people were burning/hanging him in effigy.

Last edited:
I understand that Trump is despised, but why do we need to point to people like George Bush and Mitt Romney as positive examples now?
They have strong influence in the GOP. Losing their endorsement is a huge blow

Ive always liked Romney. Though I find it hilarious the people praising him for this now hated him in 2012 and beyond. Oh well.

Mittens Romney and Georgina Bush are some hoes ass dudes.

Someone go get R. Kelly.

Well I was just standing here, and Donald Trump locked himself in the bunker.
I asked myself "Why won't Donald Trump just come out the bunker?"
Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun!
Tell me why Donald Trump is in the bunker or else I'm gonna shoot someone!

R. Kelly: Now, I've been asked to come up here, get Trump out of the bunker. Man, this is some crazy shit. Why won't you just come out the bunker? And he said...
Trump: I'm not comin' out the bunker, so you can just go away.
R. Kelly: But everyone wants you out the bunker.
Trump: That doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna stay.
R. Kelly: Now I'm startin' to get angry, so I pull out my gun!
R. Kelly: I'm gonna give you a count to three to open this bunker door, one - I'm gonna build a fence, two - Mexico's gonna pay for it, three...

R. Kelly: Now I'm in the bunker. Now I'm in the bunker too.

Ive always liked Romney. Though I find it hilarious the people praising him for this now hated him in 2012 and beyond. Oh well.
Wait I thought Romney was going to put black folks in chains?

Back