Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Immigration has become the top issue and there is no way Biden is going to win people over with what has happened the past 4 years.
And please tell me, from a non-American perspective, what has happened these last four (I think you mean three) years ?

No, it’s the economy and inflation
For the third straight month, Americans say immigration is the top problem facing the U.S., the longest stretch for this particular issue in the past 24 years, a recent Gallup poll showed.

27% of Americans said immigration is the biggest crisis facing the nation, according to poll results taken in April.

Though the issue has not ranked as the top problem often in Gallup’s monthly trend, it does stand as the most “politically polarizing issue in the past 25 years of Gallup’s measurement,” the group stated.

Immigration has topped those issues for many people. Money going to illegals have angered many people especially sense so many American citizens are struggling and getting no aid.

Inflation, economy and immigration are all connected.

For the third straight month, Americans say immigration is the top problem facing the U.S., the longest stretch for this particular issue in the past 24 years, a recent Gallup poll showed.

27% of Americans said immigration is the biggest crisis facing the nation, according to poll results taken in April.

Though the issue has not ranked as the top problem often in Gallup’s monthly trend, it does stand as the most “politically polarizing issue in the past 25 years of Gallup’s measurement,” the group stated.

Immigration has topped those issues for many people. Money going to illegals have angered many people especially sense so many American citizens are struggling and getting no aid.

The economy is almost always the most important issue in American elections . Always has been save for a major conflict in foreign policy

Yet when Biden does try to help in one way by cancelling student debt, the right flips out and fights it in court. It should be "they don't like money going to people they dislike/that aren't them".

Yet when Biden does try to help in one way by cancelling student debt, the right flips out and fights it in court. It should be "they don't like money going to people they dislike/that aren't them".
This is a normal reaction for most people to have. Is it honestly surprising that people resent being forced to pay tax so that the money can be given to people they don't like?

If the left wants to change people's mind on this issue it has to build a monumentally strong case. Instead of doing that and focussing on unifying the nation the left has decided to obsess over petty identity politics issues that only serve to divide people.

The result is a more fractured and selfish society. It's laughable to me that the left can't or won't see the role it plays in that.

Help who? I mean, there's nothing the blue collar worker likes more, than their taxes going towards paying off irresponsible people's debts. Especially privileged college kids, who are on TV right now showing exactly how much they value their expensive post-secondary education.

I'm very far on the left and I am also against paying off people's college loans. That's a giveaway to the have more's who are always going to have more and it's the wrong way to help people that are in need. For a gut reaction I was all for it, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought that it's an absolute s*** policy that doesn't target the right people to help.

I would rather see some large amount of money given to every blue collar person who didn't go to college who is toughing it out in this country than the college graduates who are already always going to get the best jobs and the best promotions.

There's no way there's anything wrong with a blue collar person resenting that b******* giveaway.

And giving them money isn't going to take away the fact that college is absurdly expensive and there will just be a whole new generation of people who are crying about paying their loans 20 years later. It's not a solution for anything.

I was and am 100% a Bernie supporter and I think he's the best politician in this country by far but that's the one policy I just don't agree with.

If you want to materially help regular Americans, universal health care would be a better thing to fight for along with strengthening unions in every way that is possible.

Canceling student loan debt doesn't fix the problem. Instead of making tax payers foot the bill they should let people file bankruptcy on their student loans.

Again, what policies and laws has Biden put into effect that has caused this so called "war on oil and gas"? If these do exist, how would that make the cost of living go up across the globe? Gas/oil prices do not account for the cost of everything going up in the magnitude that it has and continued to stay despite "supply chain" issues no longer being a valid excuse. These problems aren't unique to North America and are most likely because of all the shit that happened during the covid years.

We would be in the same situation now if Trump was the president, and dems would probably be doing exactly what republicans are doing right now and blaming it all on him because it's easy to do and dumb fucks eat it up.

So which guy on the talking picture box decided that reich is the new buzz word?
Reich is a tricky word to translate in English, yet the most fitting word to describer the Democrat Reich of today in the US. The parallels to the German Reich in the 40s are eerily similar. As is their cult of brainwashed racist bots that blindly follows their propaganda.

Sounds pretty isolationist, comrade.

Your benefit is a $50 billion dollar reduction in transportation costs. Imagine thinking the Keystone Pipeline was just benefitting Canada. Fucking dummy. You know how much of that oil is kept in house? XL was simply a way to make the existing system better.

The issue could be solved if America simply annexed Alberta. 😏 You know I'd love to add Banff and Jasper to our collection of NPS crown jewels, lol. But then there would have to be a state merger because anything less or more than 50 states at this point throws off the aesthetics. And it would most likely be the Dakotas.

I am voting RFK Jr, huge fan.

But yes, all this shady stuff they are throwing at him makes me want to vote for him.

Let's be real, both Trump and Biden have skeletons in their closets. But let's only prosecute one? OK then.

Reich is a tricky word to translate in English, yet the most fitting word to describer the Democrat Reich of today in the US. The parallels to the German Reich in the 40s are eerily similar. As is their cult of brainwashed racist bots that blindly follows their propaganda.

<LikeReally5>

I am voting RFK Jr, huge fan.

But yes, all this shady stuff they are throwing at him makes me want to vote for him.

Let's be real, both Trump and Biden have skeletons in their closets. But let's only prosecute one? OK then.

Because they haven't found anything to prosecute the other on?

Because they haven't found anything to prosecute the other on?
RFK is mostly clean, at this point at least.

Biden? What is wrong with you people?!?

When you get to that level, all of them are corrupt, on both sides. Red and Blue, both sides. And most but not all in the House and Senate. Both sides equally corrupt.

As far as Biden, him and Hunter did all kinds of shady stuff. We have deals with China, and mostly covering up for Hunter.

Unless you were one of the people buying Hunters "artwork" for 200k a pop.

RFK is mostly clean, at this point at least.

Biden? What is wrong with you people?!?

When you get to that level, all of them are corrupt, on both sides. Red and Blue, both sides. And most but not all in the House and Senate. Both sides equally corrupt.

As far as Biden, him and Hunter did all kinds of shady stuff. We have deals with China, and mostly covering up for Hunter.

Unless you were one of the people buying Hunters "artwork" for 200k a pop.

"All kinds of shady stuff" is codeword for "we've got nothing"

Why hasn't the party so hell bent on finding dirt on Biden has been unable to do so for years now?

And yet, despite wielding absolute power of the presidency, Biden has made no effort what so over to get in the way of GOPs bogus "investigations". Meanwhile Trump has done every shady shit imaginable to shield himself from legal scrutiny... Hmm, wonder why that is.

Last edited:
"All kinds of shady stuff" is codeword for "we've got nothing"

Why hasn't the party so hell bent on finding dirt on Biden has been unable to do so for years now?

And yet, despite wielding absolute power of the presidency, Biden has made no effort what so over to get in the way of GOPs bogus "investigations". Meanwhile Trump has done every shady shit imaginable to shield himself from legal scrutiny... Hmm, wonder why that is.
Does "We've got nothing" apply to Trump as well? Because it sure looks like that.

Looks like a political attack to keep him out of office.

Outside of the typical shady stuff he did in the past, they have nothing recent. He has been twisting numbers on his tax forms for years.

Partisan fans such as yourself only see one side of the story.

Back