Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Trump could virtually do anything and the evidence could be spat in their face but they will continue to ride with their messiah, no matter what. gotta hand it to them that level of asslicking has to take serious determination, no matter how misplaced, it is.
Leftists were literally worshipping Obama and continue to do so. Literally every complaint you have about weirdo political people on the right applies to the left as well, usually even worse because you people live in echo chambers.

You're my bitch and everyone, but you and a few Left Cult Clowns know it. Your only chance is if Biden and/or Trump drop out.

Biden vs. Trump = C Ya CurryJunkie.

I may offer you the chance to make me a sandwich to save you.
{<jordan}

Leftists were literally worshipping Obama and continue to do so. Literally every complaint you have about weirdo political people on the right applies to the left as well, usually even worse because you people live in echo chambers.
Dawg, ain’t nobody talking about Obama…what 4chan threads are you living on.

Let me know when a bunch of sissy leftists try to overthrow an election because it didn’t go in their favor. And also lmao at calling “Obama” a leftist.

You clearly are just a trumper that’s why you think leftists support Obama…Atleast, don’t be a spineless cuck and play the both sides are bad game because you’re scared of catching any sort of flak in a karate forum😂

funny enough the attack on obama was that he was a celebrity...then republicans got themselves a d list celebrity reality star

Critical thinkers figured out that he was going to win a long time ago.

Haha, I missed this post, but this is underrated AF!

"Critical thinkers" and "figured out he was going to win a long time ago" before a vote has been cast is classic Whippy!

Alexa, write a self-contradicting sentence only a deranged weirdo could come up with

Probably similar to how printing $800 billion for a climate change bill is "inflation reduction".
The inflation reduction act was mainly about investing in clean, alternative energy …. Again, how does deporting millions of immigrants , increasing tariffs and cutting taxes for corporations lower inflation ?

Yeah people are dumb as hell. 2007-2009 when bush was in office we had the worst recession ever. My parents house foreclosed
Exactly , because nowadays things are on par with a 40 percent stock market crash and 500,000 jobs being lost a month ….

Not really and what does this have to do with Obama ? Is he hawking bibles also ?

So, how does cutting corporate taxes, dramatically increasing tariffs and deporting millions of immigrants decrease inflation ? I really would love to know
There is no inflation....Its just gonna be temporary and Transitory...Janet said so....Everything is great and the polls represent that..Laughing.

There is no inflation....Its just gonna be temporary and Transitory...Janet said so....Everything is great and the polls represent that..Laughing.
Alright, keep being sarcastic and glib, I guess

I said nobody cares about covid in the context of the election and you said you still do because your friend is sick.

You only said, "nobody cares about covid". Your post provided no such context.

Ummm...Biden has the power to shut down the border anytime he wants and its long over due. Ever since his first day in office he's been the QuickerFuckerUpper and the polls show that.

Meaningful legislation is done through Congress who control spending.

Someone didn’t go to school and take a basic civics class. This is what happens when your party defunds education. Dumbasses like yourself never learn anything

The inflation reduction act was mainly about investing in clean, alternative energy …. Again, how does deporting millions of immigrants , increasing tariffs and cutting taxes for corporations lower inflation ?
It's funny how people keep ducking the question. Obviously none of these clowns care at about understanding issues or real policy analysis. It's just parroting propaganda. Watch GOP talking heads when they get interviewed too. They are disciplined about it. Any question about Trump gets spun into complaining about inflation, and any question about the connection between Trump's policies and inflation gets completely ducked. I get why people who are working to elect Trump do that, but there's no reason for ordinary people to do it in conversation except that they literally don't know how to think.

It's funny how people keep ducking the question. Obviously none of these clowns care at about understanding issues or real policy analysis. It's just parroting propaganda. Watch GOP talking heads when they get interviewed too. They are disciplined about it. Any question about Trump gets spun into complaining about inflation, and any question about the connection between Trump's policies and inflation gets completely ducked. I get why people who are working to elect Trump do that, but there's no reason for ordinary people to do it in conversation except that they literally don't know how to think.
You were the one singing transitory every quarter when it was still increasing. Still is. Ooh it’s increasing slower though. Yay!

Just say you were wrong already.

Meaningful legislation is done through Congress who control spending.

Someone didn’t go to school and take a basic civics class. This is what happens when your party defunds education. Dumbasses like yourself never learn anything
You're the "Dumbass" and I'm not some tool like yourself that actually belongs to a "Party". Biden has the power to shut down the border but lacks the balls and fortitude to do so for fear of losing the limp wristed noodles votes from puppets like yourself...

Back