Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Apparently political persecution and attempts to rig elections are backfiring on democrats. Turns out normal people find it a bit sketchy when they ask what the opposition candidate is being prosecuted for, and the answer isn't that he shot someone or stole something or some crime that everybody recognizes is a crime, but is instead a 25 minute word salad about a "novel legal theory" with "star witnesses" that all have TDS merch stores, the prosecutors ran a campaign on abusing their office to go after their opponents and the judge's kids work for the ruling party doing the prosecuting.

Polling that has consistently underestimated Trump and overestimated the democrat reich now have Trump well ahead nationally and in all the swing states except Wisconsin, in which Biden currently has a 0.2% lead with 6 more months of brutal dementia to go, and record numbers of minorites supporting Trump over the cryptkeeper. Nearly 70% of voters now say the polical leadership need major changes or to be torn down completely.

Nearly 70 percent of voters say that the country's political and economic systems need major changes — or even to be torn down entirely.

Why are Black voters backing Donald Trump in record numbers?​

Latest polls show 17 percent of Black voters would vote for former president today – more than twice the number in 2016.

663ffc8f1e416.image.jpg

I honestly cant fathom ANYONE saying we are better off now than just before the covid BS. The shit that has happened during biden has affecting all citizens, whereas trump's doings either went unnoticed or made life better.

Biden has been the first president that made my life shittier in many ways, but I've gOt iT aLl WrOnG.

This trial is just killing Trump I tell ya.

I still doubt it ends up being Biden think it's Michele or Newsome if this gap stays another month. Won't believe it's Biden I see him speak last at convention.

I honestly cant fathom ANYONE saying we are better off now than just before the covid BS. The shit that has happened during biden has affecting all citizens, whereas trump's doings either went unnoticed or made life better.

Biden has been the first president that made my life shittier in many ways, but I've gOt iT aLl WrOnG.
The people who love Biden are all losers who still live at home with their parents and don’t pay bills.

Just vote for other like i am going to do. Im not voting for either of these senile old fucks.

You weren’t around in 2007-2008 ?

This trial is just killing Trump I tell ya.

I still doubt it ends up being Biden think it's Michele or Newsome if this gap stays another month. Won't believe it's Biden I see him speak last at convention.

I thought do too, but at this point, there is too much momentum away from democrats, not just Joe Biden, that anyone with a potential political future will not get in the way

I think any sane thinking person is baffled by Trump's popularity.

There's almost nothing to like about the guy.

Once or twice I've been impressed, but I only remember feeling that way before his first run at the Presidency. I think he went up North to the car manufacturers and promised to put levies on foreign imports to protect jobs, and there was just nothing to not like about that approach.

Since then, it's been bit kinda humiliating watching him flounder, but watching Americans continue to support him based more on excuses than real reasons.

Another 81 mil votes for bidgoat is fud. 100m for bidgoat this next election looms.

Average people have had it with leadership that is more concerned with illegals and other countries than their own well being.

This is precisely what I meant about supporting Trump via excuses rather than real reasons.

How is this a reason to endorse Trump?

He gave you his performative nonsense that was the border wall and you're still talking about illegals and whatever.

You already elected Trump on this card and it's apparently still a problem - an even bigger problem if you listen to the emotional rhetoric - what does that tell you?

Even if Trump gets elected, I guarantee you're still talking about this issue once he's dead. It's nonsense.

This is precisely what I meant about supporting Trump via excuses rather than real reasons.

How is this a reason to endorse Trump?

He gave you his performative nonsense that was the border wall and you're still talking about illegals and whatever.

You already elected Trump on this card and it's apparently still a problem - an even bigger problem if you listen to the emotional rhetoric - what does that tell you?

Even if Trump gets elected, I guarantee you're still talking about this issue once he's dead. It's nonsense.
Not a Trump supporter, never voted for him, never will, but Biden lost my second term vote opening thew borders to illegal aliens. I live close to NY and its crazy whats going on their because of Biden.

Not a Trump supporter, never voted for him, never will, but Biden lost my second term vote opening thew borders to illegal aliens. I live close to NY and its crazy whats going on their because of Biden.

Okay.

So what is Trump going to do that will fix this so we're not talking about it again in 5 or 10 years time?

Is it really surprising? Biden's term has been a fucking disaster that sees him currently funding two major wars, economic hardship for most, and an out of control border.

That said, don't underestimate the abortion issue. The Dems are saving that shit for September, and it will be a big issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back