TRUMP: 'MAJOR, MAJOR CONFLICT WITH NKOREA' POSSIBLE

What do republicans love more, war or fucking over the elderly, sick, veterans and children?

Republicans would be lot cooler if they loved americans at home as much as they wanted to toby keith tyrants around the world .... The 2 arent mutually exclusive.

Patriotism means I love my country ..... and I wanna bomb yours ya know.

Republicans would be lot cooler if they loved americans at home as much as they wanted to toby keith tyrants around the world .... The 2 arent mutually exclusive.

Patriotism means I love my country ..... and I wanna bomb yours ya know.

They're completely anti American. They actually hate America and what made this country great

They've been this way for decades.

Taking sick seniors off of Medicare for vouchers. Fucking lulz as if some 85 year old with cancer will play the markets with their vouchers. They're all anti American and wanna crush this country and the government.

They also seem to forget preogerssive policy Built America and created the greatest middle class ever. Not far right bat shit stupidity.
I know man. Things have really accelerated since Reagan.

A surgical strike to neutralize their nuclear and missile facilities wouldn't be bad, also taking out their military command and control assets at the same time. Absolutely no regime change or ground operation. Leave it to China to deal with that mess.

A surgical strike to neutralize their nuclear and missile facilities wouldn't be bad, also taking out their military command and control assets at the same time. Absolutely no regime change or ground operation. Leave it to China to deal with that mess.
And China would do that, why? You just want there to be an easy answer. There isn't one. There's no way out of this without several million Asian people dying. Or kick the can down the road again and they can blow up every major US and Canadian city.

That's the cost of kicking the can down the road 10-20 years ago and letting them get nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons.

Cause Hillary was gonna lead the country into more wars, dontcha kno.

<DrakeLaugh>
I don't think he's gonna do shit though. More likely he's playing it up because he's thinks he'll look like some type of diplomatic genius when nothing actually happens.

War is inevitable. It's more how much more time do we give them to acquire better weapons and solidify their stratagy . War suck but the sooner we engage the better

The sooner we engage also throws China a curve ball and how they react with the chaos

Oh, irony.

Regan was dumb but people liked him because they thought he was nice.

Ronnie was never touted as an intellectual, in fact the republicans made it a point to showcase he was anything but.

You would know this but you're also dumb.

Regan was dumb but people liked him because they thought he was nice.

Ronnie was never touted as an intellectual, in fact the republicans made it a point to showcase he was anything but.

You would know this but you're also dumb.
Reagan was massively successful. You don't know what you're talking about. You just post trash to try to get a reaction.

We should just start nuking every country!!! Trump shoud spin a globe and nuke the country his finger touches when he stops it from spinning MAGA!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow:
Dude you got me so pumped from this speech!! Let's shotgun some beers and smoke the whacky tobaccy!!

Reagan was massively successful. You don't know what you're talking about. You just post trash to try to get a reaction.

You got your shit pushed in n another thread when you said something similar.

You still sing the same tune though. And Reagan was garbage and ushered in the fall of what made America once great.

I post the truth you post legit nonsense and things that aren't true.

See, this is what I mean. I'll take an L in an argument from time to time, but you're just plain retarded. If anyone "pushed in my shit" it certainly wasn't you, so get off your pedestal. You're nothing.

I don't need to defend Reagan, just point out how ignorant people are when they say he was a terrible president. He was a uniter and spearheaded one of the most dramatic economic recoveries in the history of the country.

You still sing the same tune though. And Reagan was garbage and ushered in the fall of what made America once great.

I post the truth you post legit nonsense and things that aren't true.
Hello Kong,

I wish to ask you what seems to be wrong in your life to bring such anger and hatred into your text?

Is it really just hatred and anger?

Is it the pain of your ancestors clawing at your soul?

Whatever it is, PM me again, we can talk it out. Remember, I'm here, to serve, you!

-Daddy Prezzy

hello Orgasmo,

South Korea is going to love those 25 million refugees, streaming across the DMZ.

- IGIT

See, this is what I mean. I'll take an L in an argument from time to time, but you're just plain retarded. If anyone "pushed in my shit" it certainly wasn't you, so get off your pedestal. You're nothing.

I don't need to defend Reagan, just point out how ignorant people are when they say he was a terrible president. He was a uniter and spearheaded one of the most dramatic economic recoveries in the history of the country.

So you lost the argument in question but you're still gonna stick with your old beliefs.

Stay stupid Seano

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back