International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Odd at how you specifically pointed that one quip out in my whole deconstruction of your mindset.

Must've cut deep with that one. LOL.

Deconstruction......

We got ourselves a bona fide Dunning Kruger over here lol.

It just goes to show our emotional state. You can't argue with any sort of facts and it angers you so you in vision some purple haired feminist on the other end as your anger consumes you.

All I've don in this thread is point out the obvious.

Kim always wanted a summit. Trump did nothing special

Kim gave no concessions (although in your world releasing people he kidnapped is a concession). Trump did nothing special.

Trump agreed to stop routine US/SK military exorcises without consulting with his own Military advisors or his two closest allies in the region. I'd say Trump did something special here but it's probably not the kind of Special you are looking for.

Trump gave Kim a Propaganda video that he is playing to his people non stop. More of the bad special by Trump.

Kim has already latched onto the military exorcises and they said Trump agreed to end sanctions and China (the country who controls how much sanctions hurt NK) seems to agree. Trump backed himself into a corner, which is why many people didn't want the summit to happen. Trump is ignorant and a horrible negotiator.

Trump did not even try and address Human Rights with the worst Human Rights violator on the planet. He couldn't even bring up the topic but he had no problem suspending Joint US Military operations lol. When asked if he wanted to say anything to the North Korean People his response was that Kim cared about them deeply.....<Huh2>

You can't spin any of that as good unless you think the US is coming from a position of great weakness.

Now you're probably angry after reading that all again so it's time for a deflection to "Only an angr,y purple haired, resistance fighting, SJW blah blah blah blah...."

You can't even find Conservatives above the Hannity level that support this. The best you can find are "cautiously optimistic" and "nothing else has worked".

Last edited:
Partisan Hackery 101:

When you hate the current president more than you love this country you will cheer for failure.

It's truly mind boggling to see liberals and leftists shit on diplomacy.

I applaud folks like you, Jack Savage and johnny Ringo for being at least consistent.

however, more and more I realize, I have little in common with the left.

Their behavior, and attitude on this issue has been absolutely disgusting.

Have to point out once again that I am a Conservative.

How many more threads can we squeeze out of reading between the lines of a tweet or two? What if the deal...?

Lol despite being a Conservative I officially switched parties this year.

The GOP is no longer the party of Conservatism it is a party cult personality.

I'm a Blue Dog baby!
Well i've always considered myself more akin to a Kennedy Democrat so we're pretty close to the same boat now, bud

I'm a Blue Dog baby!

You could always go libertarian

<{Heymansnicker}>

The "deepstate" thing works in a liberal democratic-republic , a theocracy or an oligarchy.

But Kim is a good old fashioned hardline dictator who started off his rule by purging his uncle and those loyal to him and has continued to purge generals and state media during his entire rule.

Not sure what kind of power structure could survive in that environment. He is appears to be Stalin like in his rule.

In every government, there are those who acquire and keep power by learn to align themselves with the current head of state. Even in someplace like NK, I'm sure there are people who have a role that is hard to replace and, within those people, some must have larger agendas than those espoused by their formal leader. I think that's just the nature of people and power.

we are two tweets away from Un pinky swore he would get rid of his weapons and I don't know where you're from but those mean a lot. They mean a lot.

Lol it's a shit show already

Alright I'll see you guys in 2 years

I said this earlier, come election time Trump will be all in because this piece of negotiation will be one of his central accomplishments. Kim will be in a position of power at this time and he will get further concessions from the President not to tank the agreement.

From a real show:
KgXZhLMjeTEEwjxtd54rFLZo0xTMucnpPLlAYNL98yk.png
Is this real? I saw this before but assumed it was photoshopped.

I said this earlier, come election time Trump will be all in because this piece of negotiation will be one of his central accomplishments. Kim will be in a position of power at this time and he will get further concessions from the President not to tank the agreement.

Maybe

But you have to realize these Trump worshippers don't really care about this. If turns around starts calling him rocketman tomorrow it won't matter.

I don't believe Trump is any more beholden to this lack of a deal than Kim.

The big problem is the US had maximum pressure on Kim. China was putting more pressure on them than they had in the past. Kim was broke ad he broke one of his testing sites.

If there was a time to get real concessions from Kim this was it. He got nothing and put himself in a position where he has to give something up that US Military command, Japan and SK don't want to give up for nothing

Maybe

But you have to realize these Trump worshippers don't really care about this. If turns around starts calling him rocketman tomorrow it won't matter.

I don't believe Trump is any more beholden to this lack of a deal than Kim.

The big problem is the US had maximum pressure on Kim. China was putting more pressure on them than they had in the past. Kim was broke ad he broke one of his testing sites.

If there was a time to get real concessions from Kim this was it. He got nothing and put himself in a position where he has to give something up that US Military command, Japan and SK don't want to give up for nothing

Trump can't win with just his base, those who don't care because everything is fake news. I think if Kim pulls out of the agreement in October Trump will find himself in a bad place with moderates and swing voters. Trump will do whatever necessary to keep the appearance of an agreement. He is a con-man after all and keeping up the con is priority #1 unless he finds an acceptable out.

I'm a Blue Dog baby!

I feel your pain man. I remember when hating people like Trump was a sign you were conservative. Man how shit has changed...

What the fuck kind of response is that?!

"Hey honey when do you think you'll be able to go to the store?"

"What?! Are you saying I can't drive?! I'm too stupid because I'm a woman!? HOW DARE YOU!!!".

That's frighteningly revealing.

They're both working through a negotiation, and showing each other signs that they're willing to work with each other towards a peaceful resolution.

They're both still negotiating, it's a process, they're showing signs.... that's why they had a giant celebration to sign an agreement. Because they were still negotiating. Makes total sense.

Back