Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

hope this maga toddler enjoys spending quality time in prison with deebo and the gang just to own the libs.

these people are violent and deranged, and maga needs to be designated as a hate group and a terrorist organization.

"Fani willis will be killed like a dog." - *Kristi Noem liked this.*

Yet another asshole with Trump Derangement Syndrome in legal trouble because of his disease:

A California man has been charged with sending death threats to Fani Willis, the Fulton county district attorney who is overseeing the Georgia prosecution against Donald Trump over his alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election in the state.

The man, Marc Shultz, suggested that Willis “will be killed like a dog” in one of several comments he posted under two separate YouTube livestream videos, according to the US attorney’s office for the Northern district of Georgia.

He was charged with transmitting interstate threats to injure Willis because of her prosecution of the former president, prosecutors said...

Schulz’s indictment by a federal grand jury on 24 April, following an FBI investigation, alleges that Shultz posted multiple comments to the two YouTube livestreams on 4 and 5 October last year.

Yet another asshole with Trump Derangement Syndrome in legal trouble because of his disease:

A California man has been charged with sending death threats to Fani Willis, the Fulton county district attorney who is overseeing the Georgia prosecution against Donald Trump over his alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election in the state.

The man, Marc Shultz, suggested that Willis “will be killed like a dog” in one of several comments he posted under two separate YouTube livestream videos, according to the US attorney’s office for the Northern district of Georgia.

He was charged with transmitting interstate threats to injure Willis because of her prosecution of the former president, prosecutors said...

Schulz’s indictment by a federal grand jury on 24 April, following an FBI investigation, alleges that Shultz posted multiple comments to the two YouTube livestreams on 4 and 5 October last year.
Like a dog is trumps usual line as well. The amount of people willing to commit crimes for trump is never ending

They are who we said they were.

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., posted a video on Thursday of a former prosecutor who investigated former President Trump pleading the fifth under questioning about his actions.

The video was recorded during a closed session of the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government in May 2023, according to a congressional source.

Mark Pomerantz, former special assistant to the New York County District Attorney, can be seen in the video declining to answer several questions, such as, "Did you knowingly break any laws when investigating President Trump?" and "Did you misuse any federal funds when investigating President Trump?"

His counsel appeared to be saying, "objection" after each question.
=========================================================================================================

When you have Prosecutors pleading the 5th repeatedly regarding illegal investigations and tactics, we all have a problem. Well, honest American citizens have a problem.

Speaking of the fifth, I don't suppose you've kept a count of the number of lawyers who have been disbarred due to their participation in a criminal conspiracy with Donald Trump, have you? It's at least five, isn't it?

We don't really need to know anything about one another, we aren't running for office.

if i ever decide to run for any kind of political office, i'm not going to put a rubber boot on my head and promise every citizen a pony like our good friend vermin supreme. but i will make a pledge to drink everybodies beer and make pastafarianism the national religion.

clearly i ain't in it to win it. i'm just here to drink your beer.

Dispute his claim.
Click your two brain cells together until they start smoking, then realize I was poking fun at a fake guy on the internet calling someone fake.
I don’t have to disagree or dispute anything.
At some point y’all need to thank Dr7mph. Without him, you’d have no purpose,, no identity, nothing to live for.

Click your two brain cells together until they start smoking, then realize I was poking fun at a fake guy on the internet calling someone fake.
I don’t have to disagree or dispute anything.
At some point y’all need to thank Dr7mph. Without him, you’d have no purpose,, no identity, nothing to live for.
Speaking for myself, I don't care how many people lose their purpose in life--though I guarantee you the vast majority of them are MAGA-nauts--if that means the whiny bitch waddles off into the eternal sunset.

Speaking for myself, I don't care how many people lose their purpose in life--though I guarantee you the vast majority of them are MAGA-nauts--if that means the whiny bitch waddles off into the eternal sunset.
Nice

Just remember to vote come November the fate of the Galaxy depends on you. The right wing all kinds of triggered lol.

Biden.jpg

Last edited:
Back