Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Just the same as if they raided Pookie's or Lee Bob's house.

CLA-Trap-House-0001-1280x854.jpg

(Drug house movie set in L.A.)

No one is above the law.

Last edited:
Prosecutors argued that new evidence suggested Trump was knowingly concealing secret documents at his Palm Beach, Fla., home and urged the FBI to conduct a surprise raid at the property. But two senior FBI officials who would be in charge of leading the search resisted the plan as too comba�ve and proposed instead to seek Trump’s permission to search his property

Oh, great plan those two had! Wonder why they didn't go with that genius plan?! Haha. Even more evidence that he's handled with kid gloves in reality, despite his cult's persecution fetish. Imagine Joe six pack stole classified documents and refused to give them up for over a year. Would people at the FBI still be saying "shouldn't we ask him if it's OK to search first, before we do it?"

Some of those field agents wanted to shuter the criminal inves�ga�on altogether in early June, a�er Trump’s legal team asserted a diligent search had been conducted and all classified records had been turned over,

lol. That's it, shut it down! Trump gave us his word. Nothing to see here!

They sure don't like Trump
after 80 yrs suddenly 91 felonies pop up over stupid shit
now we learn they would have killed his ass.

They have to be prepared to use deadly force during all their raids, why should raiding Maro Lardo be any different?

Acting like SS and Trump were going to start shooting. come on now

Yeah just let a wreckless idiot with huge debts to foreigners hold on to classified materials they'd love to get their hands on. Sounds totally fine.
Isn’t the option of deadly force standard operating procedure anytime you are entering somebody’s domicile to execute a warrant?

So folks are upset that cops were doing standard cop things?

i was partly wrong. apparently some of the washington guys wanted to slow down on it.

copy-pasting showing weird symbols for some reason...

skimmed a few pages, there's probably more in there i haven't read.

Showdown before the raid: FBI agents and prosecutors argued over Trump

Months of disputes between Jus�ce Department prosecutors and FBI agents over how best to try to
recover classified documents from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and residence led to a tense
showdown near the end of July last year, according to four people familiar with the discussions.

Prosecutors argued that new evidence suggested Trump was knowingly concealing secret documents at
his Palm Beach, Fla., home and urged the FBI to conduct a surprise raid at the property. But two senior
FBI officials who would be in charge of leading the search resisted the plan as too comba�ve and
proposed instead to seek Trump’s permission to search his property, according to the four people, who
spoke on the condi�on of anonymity to describe a sensi�ve inves�ga�on.
Star�ng in May, FBI agents in the Washington field office had sought to slow the probe, urging cau�on
given its extraordinary sensi�vity, the people said.

Some of those field agents wanted to shuter the criminal inves�ga�on altogether in early June, a�er
Trump’s legal team asserted a diligent search had been conducted and all classified records had been
turned over, according to some people with knowledge of the discussions.

The disagreements stemmed in large part from worries among officials that whatever steps they took in
inves�ga�ng a former president would face intense scru�ny and second-guessing by people inside and
outside the government.
However, the agents, who typically perform the bulk of the inves�ga�ve work
in cases, and the prosecutors, who guide agents’ work and decide on criminal charges, ul�mately
focused on very different pi�alls, according to people familiar with their discussions.

The FBI agents’ cau�on also was rooted in the fact that mistakes in prior probes of Hillary Clinton and
Trump had proved damaging to the FBI, and the cases subjected the bureau to sustained public atacks
from par�sans, the people said.

Steven M. D’Antuono, then the head of the FBI Washington field office, which was running the

inves�ga�on, was adamant the FBI should not do a surprise search, according to the people.
D’Antuono said he would agree to lead such a raid only if he were ordered to, according to two of the
people. The two other people said D’Antuono did not refuse to do the search but argued that it should

be a consensual search agreed to by Trump’s legal team. He repeatedly urged that the FBI instead seek
to persuade Corcoran to agree to a consensual search of the property, said all four of the people.
Tempers ran high in the mee�ng. Brat raised his voice at �mes and stressed to the FBI agents that the
�me for trus�ng Trump and his lawyer was over, some of the people said. He reminded them of the new
footage sugges�ng Trump or his aides could be concealing classified records at the Florida club.
I'd rather not click on your link, are those 4 sources anonymous, did this information come from a Congressional Committee investigation?

As far as what's described, those FBI agents can follow orders under protest, but as was stated they must follow orders. It wasn't exactly a slam dunk operation but they did recover the bulk of the missing documents without giving TR7MP more time to hide them and take further actions to obstruct the investigation.

Some of those field agents wanted to shuter the criminal inves�ga�on altogether in early June, a�er Trump’s legal team asserted a diligent search had been conducted and all classified records had been turned over,

lol. That's it, shut it down! Trump gave us his word. Nothing to see here!
I didn't know Judge Cannon has children in the FBI. I wonder if they're selling t-shirts with Biden behind bars too. <mma4>

Absolutely incredible how Chud land all gets on the same page and spams their dishonest talking points. Look at this shit.

What happened yesterday, guys? HQ sent out the memo "we're going to pretend they tried to assassinate Trump! Spread it far and wide my minions! Go!"

Was this in that Google Doc full of MAGA talking points you guys pass around?

Absolutely incredible how Chud land all gets on the same page and spams their dishonest talking points. Look at this shit.

What happened yesterday, guys? HQ sent out the memo "we're going to pretend they tried to assassinate Trump! Spread it far and wide my minions! Go!"

You mean like Fox News exec John moody writing memos to all the “news anchors” telling them how to spin stories?

It's projection. Trump said these same type of words, "executions" if he wins the presidency. Only 1 party calls for executions of their opponents. It would be a giant red flag, if the right wasn't so entrenched in propaganda. They call their fellow Americans "enemies", simply because they aren't Republicans.

NO they put it out, because it was released Trump was doing shady ass shit with classified documents, like moving them in camera's blind spots. I mean we already know he ordered the camera room to be flooded.
So they decide to muddy the waters so the Rubes dont see the cult leader committing crimes. They could save the time because Trump's cult does not care he was hiding classified documents and probably selling them. There is a reason why Cannon wont bring the case to trial, because the Cult dont care but he would lose all military voters when the find out what Shitpants was doing with Classified Documents.

Back