Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

You're downplaying the absurdity of what's happening because he's "your guy". I get that, but come on. Name one other president in history that has staffers bring him photos of himself "looking powerful"?

He literally became "my guy" because of this stuff. The sheer quantity of nonsense thrown at him makes it seem like I love him because I'm frequently defending him, but I don't. It's just nonsense.

Vice is sensationalist news for college kids -- I already gave you the translation. He frequently checks his depiction in the media. That's the exhaustive story here. The rest is the journalist trying to add juiciness to a lame boring routine thing... Cuz it's Trump.

I'm worried I may actually fulfill the prophecy and start to love Trump after another 500 of these articles.

He literally became "my guy" because of this stuff. The sheer quantity of nonsense thrown at him makes it seem like I love him because I'm frequently defending him, but I don't. It's just nonsense.

Vice is sensationalist news for college kids -- I already gave you the translation. He frequently checks his depiction in the media. That's the exhaustive story here. The rest is the journalist trying to add juiciness to a lame boring routine thing... Cuz it's Trump.

I'm worried I may actually fulfill the prophecy and start to love Trump after another 500 of these articles.
Trump should put them all on VCR and give them to Obama.

They would have to be under 140 characters as well for the Cheetos Tweet-us.

No one cares? How dare you! It was a lead story on FOX News 8 years ago?!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fox-news-interview-reaction.gif
As a non American I am going to need a name of chick

Just so everyone knows, the word filter is meant to capture some words we want to avoid on here. That doesn't mean if a word isn't being censored, it is allowed. Use the same reasoning you always have before these filters went into place. Also, using extremely offensive words just because of the filter censoring it does not prevent your risk of getting infractions for it.

So, which of these is in, and which is out?

So, which of these is in, and which is out?

I know you would've never said that word if that filter wasn't in place. Just stick to the same thinking before it was established

I know you would've never said that word if that filter wasn't in place. Just stick to the same thinking before it was established
Lol. I'm just taking the piss. Delete whatever post of mine you want, idgaf. You're good people. It's just a post on Sherdog for the love of
tar
baby Jesus.

Lol. I'm just taking the piss. Delete whatever post of mine be you want, idgaf. You're good people. It's just a post on Sherdog for the love of
tar
baby Jesus.

It's just weird to see now. The mods can see what you wrote so it's weird seeing the spike in these words now that the filters in place. Did the exact opposite of what it was intended to do and I don't want to tag people for it but it's gotta eventually stop

well he became President of the most powerful country in the history of everything so he must be doing something right.

It's just weird to see now. The mods can see what you wrote so it's weird seeing the spike in these words now that the filters in place. Did the exact opposite of what it was intended to do and I don't want to tag people for it but it's gotta eventually stop
I am not an algorithm guy, but is there a way to get the filter to recognize when a word is part of something else? When people get censored for trying to write Sean Spicer, it kind of invites ridicule. I mean, it's no big deal; I'm sure all the kinks will get worked out eventually.

Edit: Idioms

All this over some words

Do you really want to be spending your time policing words, bro?

I am not an algorithm guy, but is there a way to get the filter to recognize when a word is part of something else? When people get censored for trying to write Sean :eek::eek::eek::eek:er, it kind of invites ridicule. I mean, it's no big deal; I'm sure all the kinks will get worked out eventually.

Edit: Idioms

It likely will be removed now that this has been noticed

Trump needs his safe space

So tired of the personal attacks against Trump....

I'm kind of there myself. I honestly think the press has done more hit pieces on Trump in the in the six months than right wing radio did on Obama thru two terms.

Yes, I'm well aware is hyperbole with no factual evidence to base it. And my statement is subjective as all hell.

But even Harvard is doing studies that show the mass media articles are obnoxiously slanted towards Trump. And some of it's just petty shit.

You sound like a Trump University graduate cum laude.

Back