Trump first seating president to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Trump loves walls!!! He is the first seating US president to visit the Western Wall!! I think he will be motivated more than ever to build that wall!!!

Look how intense he looks at the wall!! I am telling you guys he will really build that wall!!
trump-western-wall-1495463249.jpg

772342.jpg

I guess those drooling anti Semitic morons at stormfront are now going full CT how and brain storming how they will discredit Trump and create a crazy conspiracy about international Jewry or some illuminatiti shit!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/tr...ting-u-s-president-visit-western-wall-n762891
President Donald Trump placed a note in the Western Wall in Jerusalem on Monday, becoming the first sitting U.S. president to visit one of Judaism's holiest sites.

Trump later called it a "great honor" to visit the wall, saying, "I can see a much deeper path, friendship with Israel."

The historic visit is part of Trump's efforts to highlight "the need for unity among three of the world's great religions" on his first foreign trip, senior administration officials said.

well we all know Obama wasn't going there

dude straight up hated Israel, which is half the reason why people think he's pro Islam

I like how yesterday he was a Saudi Princess and today he's a Jew.

His wife and daughter weren't allowed to be there with him because for some reason we still hold on to barbaric beliefs.

dude straight up hated Israel, which is half the reason why people think he's pro Islam

Nah I don't think Obammy is a Muslim conspirator or anything very nefarious but one thing for sure he hates walls!!! Good thing he did not visit because Obama might Chanel Reagan and tell Bibi "Mr.Yahoo Tear down this wall!"

Imagine if Barack Trump or any President mixed up the walls lmao!!!!

Just imagine the outrage of the Jewish population watching that will be some epic shit!!

Interesting to see how the libs will find a way to bash him over this. They will.

It looks like Obama paid his respects, so to speak, as most high ranking politicians are expected to do

20080723obamawall1.533.jpg

Last edited:
100% chance that while he was pretending to pray (like everybody does every time everybody prays), he was thinking about how badly he's failing to build his great wall of vagina.

Walls can be a good thing, they offer protection.

they offer financial ruin and the illusion of protection. ask the chinese. small walls work. walls that are thousands of miles long.....lol nah.

Agreed

He did before he was president.

Because he had to get foolish Christians to vote for him.

Hussein revealed his true colors once he was elected and before he left office with that jab at Israel in the UN and many comments by his staff and then that money to the Palestinian radical authority.

It looks like Obama paid his respects, so to speak, as most high ranking politicians are expected to do

20080723obamawall1.533.jpg

Obama was the most Anti-Israel president ever!

Obama fanboys like to mention how he gave Israel $38 billion in Aid, but that was approved by overwhelmingly by both sides in Congress and they would of override his veto if he vetoed it. Obama never showed any true love for the Zionist cause or Israel. Trump at least acknowledges and has always acknowledged the Judeo-Christian values since the 1980s and has been friendly to Israel.

There are one too many cases of Obama being anti-israel to even messing in their elections and bashing the Likud party (Netanyahu's party).

First President to complain to the Wailing Wall about the election he won. I bet there was some guy named Ari on the other side of that crack. Every time Donald whines, Ari just whispers "riiiiiighhhhtttt????" back at Trump. Donald gains confidence. Donald has a first, and best friend.

Back