Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

the joke is, he wants to increase immigration from countries better off then we are, thus negating much of the impetus for immigration. His continued desire to turn the US into an oligarchal shithole not withstanding

News flash! We are an "oligarchical shihole", on top of a police state.

who wants immigrants from shitholes? NOBODY, he is right

It makes logical sense, but your intended audience is just a bunch of r-selected sheep. They don't recognize that some cultures are completely incompatible with western values, and so we're stuck in the downward slide.

The people are physically trying to leave Nigeria and come to our country. They are willing to leave their families behind.

They themselves will tell you how much of a shithole Nigeria truly is. Which is why they want to leave.

Their government is corrupt and inept. They are shit holes. And the countries reflect that.

Deal with it snowflake.
Thanks for making my point I guess? What a weird response lol.

If they aren’t shithole countries, why would they want to leave and come to the US?
Everybody already knows these countries are shitholes.

People just got their feelings hurt that Trump called them shitholes.

Maybe he should've just called them "bad places" as to not offend the crybabies. Who the fuck am I kidding? Liberals would be offended by that too.

How much do you think Trump would last in sherdog before getting the banhammer?

Well some shit tier posters are still here so he maybe a regular here.

Last edited:
"Give us your tired, your poor, your shitholed masses."

- Donald Florian

My answer is something like "because those countries are shitholes and can't give their citizens opportunities. It's hard to gauge a persons potential when they aren't giventhe tools to even meet a fraction of it. We aren't importing their nations policies or infrastructure; we're providing opportunity for their citizens. And for America, too. What they are capable of accomplishing in their own, shitty countries has no relevance towards what they can accomplish in the United States, because it's the United States. Rock, flag, and eagle mother fucker."

Today's gotta be the world record for most times the word "shit" is said on basic cable TV in daytime.

I got a good lol today when I got a push notification about this story that actually had the word "shithole" written out. I have to imagine the staff at the Wall Street Journal took a moment to think that one through. "Should we use asterisks? Maybe just omit it? Ah fuck it."

Back