Trump crying about Stephen Curry... lol

what a bunch of little whiny bitches, the lot of you.

And your point is?
Yes terror incidents are unfortunate and tragic but that's something else...

There's your freaking president acting like a man child on twitter,calling out and holding grudges against athletes.He's a fucking laughing stock and so are his dumbass supporters who think his dimwitted tweets are source of eternal wisdom.They're hopeless.
But yeah,like the typical Trump supporter,keep swaying away from the real argument because they can never,never come up with anything reasonable-shelostgetoverit.

Trump knows the people and message re represents politically. He rightly understands that by the left attacking him as racist, bigoted, crazy, stupid, deplorable the left is attacking the peopl e and message he represents. Trump fighting back is him defending those people and that message.

But of course the left is too stupid to see this so they keep doubling down on those attacks thus marginalizing themselves and their message with more than half the country.

The left has not been and still isn't ready for Donald Trump. They are punching bags right now.

Damn, Barack is a savage.

sxlopc.jpg

Nearly all of the NBA players are black so if Trump tweets about an NBA player, the odds are that it's going to be a black guy. That does not make him a racist. You aren't even allowed to disagree with a non white person these days without being labeled a racist.

How about some of you liberals put your money where your mouth is and go wander around the ghettos of Oakland at night? If you claim that you aren't racist, then put your money where your mouth is and go prove you aren't racist. Otherwise stfu with the racist labeling because everyone knows you are a bunch of secret racist hypocrites.

Golden State wanted to make some bleeding heart liberal statement against Trump and Trump beat them to the punch amd took away their power. That's why they are butthurt

Trump is picking on Athletes to get his base on his side....since he is failing on everything else...Sad.

His base of course, is gonna eat it up like the idiots they are.

You keep supporting someone whose constantly fucking you over, I bet you actually think his tax plan will help the middle class
How is Trump "f******" me over? I like the decisions he has made for our country so far.

Back