Law Trump can't block Twitter followers, federal judge says

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
Yeah I thought the same about you guys fellating Obama for eight years. How's that shoe fit on the other foot buddeh?
Oh boy...
First off I was referring to Trump dry humping the flag in case the joke went over your head. Also please avoid referring to me you guys. I am my own man and if I’m performing oral on anyone it’s going to be my wife on her birthday.

Oh boy...
First off I was referring to Trump dry humping the flag in case the joke went over your head. Also please avoid referring to me you guys. I am my own man and if I’m performing oral on anyone it’s going to be my wife on her birthday.

Fair enough, I was definitely generalizing you. But I wouldn't say the joke went over my head, it just wasn't very funny but then again I was the butt of it so I doubt I was the intended audience. I'll give you an A.

Bemusement at oddity, nothing more.

Do you really think me being different from everyone else is something I won't take as a compliment? Thank you. I'm glad I'm not like you or anyone else here. It's the best thing about me.

Fair enough, I was definitely generalizing you. But I wouldn't say the joke went over my head, it just wasn't very funny but then again I was the butt of it so I doubt I was the intended audience. I'll give you an A.
It’s cool little homie. It wasn’t really meant to be a joke at you or even Trump though. Just a joke about a guy hugging an inanimate object.

It’s cool little homie. It wasn’t really meant to be a joke at you or even Trump though. Just a joke about a guy hugging an inanimate object.

It's a symbol.... I take it very seriously. After a recent storm I saw one tangled up and twisted up in a power line or phone line or some shit and I was legitimately upset. It wasn't something I put on or manufactured. That's something very real. 3h perhaps unhealthy and for most people non-existent now. It's possible. I can't help but to be me though. I love that flag and America... Trump seems to as well. Obama would never lower himself to hug this racist symbol of the United States... Bush didn't give a shit either, but he still stepped up to the plate after 9/11 to what I believe was the best of his abilities.

government account or personal? if personal he can do whatever the f he wants

It's a symbol.... I take it very seriously. After a recent storm I saw one tangled up and twisted up in a power line or phone line or some shit and I was legitimately upset. It wasn't something I put on or manufactured. That's something very real. 3h perhaps unhealthy and for most people non-existent now. It's possible. I can't help but to be me though. I love that flag and America... Trump seems to as well. Obama would never lower himself to hug this racist symbol of the United States... Bush didn't give a shit either, but he still stepped up to the plate after 9/11 to what I believe was the best of his abilities.
As far as I’m concerned he’s just kissing babies. That’s the kind of politician he is. It’s how he says “I’m one of you” . I think Obama might have thought of it as pandering to do something like that. Should we ask all the presidential candidates to hug the flag? Then sign another loyalty oath? Do you really think Obama felt that way about the flag or are you just reading from the script?

As far as I’m concerned he’s just kissing babies. That’s the kind of politician he is. It’s how he says “I’m one of you” . I think Obama might have thought of it as pandering to do something like that. Should we ask all the presidential candidates to hug the flag? Then sign another loyalty oath? Do you really think Obama felt that way about the flag or are you just reading from the script?

I really think he would wipe his ass with the pre Obama USA if he could.

Back