Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

You've been saying that for years, though. Do you think "Trump supporters" just vanish overnight? I mean, how hard can you cope? It was supposed to fail out of the gate. It didn't. It was supposed to eventually fail down the line. It didn't. Now it's trading at astronomical value, and you're still repeating the same line.

Do you ever think that maybe, just maybe, a billionaire business mogul with decades of experience, knows just a little more about this shit, than some asshat on Sherdog?
Do you post on there at all? Looking forward to investing in it at all?

The banks were not injured. The took no loss. In fact, they'd do the deal again and praised Trump on the deal. There was no damaged party.
The banks did or did a banker? They'd do the deal again so when was the last time they lent him money?

You know what my expectations for "Threads" was. I also know what yours were...LOL.

This has nothing to do with a competition over what the biggest social media platform is or will be. It's about you being wrong in the moment. Being rich doesn't all of sudden make something successful, but those rich guys know a fuckload more than you and your merry band of retards could even comprehend in the business sphere. You thought "Truth Social" was a bad idea that would instantly fail. Now you're in here trying to argue that you're still somehow right about that, in the face of it being successful, because you're a typical leftist narcissist, who can't admit they were wrong.

You're very predictable and boring.
You think Truth Social is a "success? I would suggest you check the DJT ticker in 6 months or so.
In the first 9 months of 2023, they lost 49 Million on 3.4M in revenue.

It's a meme stock with nothing to back it up. I don't know how long it'll take, but it's going to zero.

Right now it's being propped up by foreign investors and one Mr. Jeff Yass in a bid to buy policy... to wit, Trump's flip flop on Tik Tok.

What is going to happen, is what often does. A few already wealthy sharps will cash out hugely, and home day traders will take a massive bath.

This is Trump's greatest grift yet...and it's mostly legal.

He’s selling bibles now.

Jesus Christ...

No more obvious way to shit on someone than to blatantly monetize their own religion against them for personal profit <lol>

No one is going to be stupid enough to fall for massively expensive bibles, surely, considering the good work many do all over the world to ensure bibles are free!

That comes from people that watch Hannity. That sob keeps telling people the price of real estate there, but forfets to tell them that Mar a lago can't be developed - its a club.
If I'm not mistaken that was for 2011. They had figures for 10 years and cherry pick the lowest value because they post in bad faith.

So that’s the crime worth prosecuting for, some aren’t applicable
Some documents are still missing. He's on tape showing them to unauthorized people. He had highly sensitive records not just random records that were mixed up with files in his office. Can you say National Security Risk?

Some documents are still missing. He's on tape showing them to unauthorized people. He had highly sensitive records not just random records that were mixed up with files in his office. Can you say National Security Risk?
you're telling me Kid Rock isn't authorized to see US plans for war with Iran?
giphy.gif

You've been saying that for years, though. Do you think "Trump supporters" just vanish overnight? I mean, how hard can you cope? It was supposed to fail out of the gate. It didn't. It was supposed to eventually fail down the line. It didn't. Now it's trading at astronomical value, and you're still repeating the same line.

Do you ever think that maybe, just maybe, a billionaire business mogul with decades of experience, knows just a little more about this shit, than some asshat on Sherdog?
it makes roughly 1.15 million a quarter and loses roughly 12.3. Without the ability to attract and burn massive amounts of other people's money, it would already be gone.

Of that other people's money, Donnie is taking something like 80% for himself, so it is highly doubtful Truth Social will turn around their current burn rate.

If the recent stats I saw are to be believed, they are actually losing monthly active users.

They already have to pay the SEC 18 million post merger because of rampant insider trading before the announcement of DWAC & TMG merger

There are multiple lawsuits and from the developers of Truth and the founder of DWAC though at least that one may have settled.

Don't mistake a meme surge for a healthy business. Look at those other meme stock charts and current valuations.

EDIT- it is up 15% in the pre market so another wild ride is in store for today

Last edited:
Man "SELLS" his house for a value.

"Is ThIs FrAuD?!"?!"£?!"£

LMAO

using skippy's logic trump is even defrauding his own people, because he's selling sneakers with american flags on it to his chuddy little fanbois $400 and yet you know that shit is made in china and couldn't have costed more than a couple dollars to manufacture.

and last i checked, a bible does not cost $60.

Back