Trump baldly lying again - said he never promised "Replace and Repeal" so early...

Trump has been a known liar since the late 80's, so I don't understand why people are shocked the Orange Snake Oil Sakesman is still fucking telling lies.
Trump Humpers have been reduced to saying all politicians lie as the new defense AKA spin. It is OK too admit you got duped.
Shillary was a terrible candidate but so is Trump.

Nobody got "duped". Everyone knew what they were getting with Trump and Hillary. At the end of the day, more people (in states that mattered) thought Trump was better than Hillary, so he won.

Just sick of the "duped" rhetoric. If he tries to accomplish what he said he'd do, that's what matters. So he has an ego, so he's brash and arrogant. Everyone knew that going in. Inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Trump is a fraud. How so many bought into that shit is baffling. Idiots everywhere.

Trump isn't going to last 4 years.

It's barely been 2 months, and in that time we've learned that pretty much everone associated with trump is connected to russia or involved in some other illegal activity, we've learned that trump can't tell the truth, and we've learned that trump doesn't know how to president at all.
Trump is the POTUS...anything around him will eventually fall before he gets impeached and that's not happening. He has harder term than Obama because guess what. Obama has the dems behind him. Trump doesn't have GOP behind him and that's the sad truth....He's basically an outsider to them. Nothing but one guy who signs cheques....

Trump is a fraud. How so many bought into that shit is baffling. Idiots everywhere.
trmp1.gif

Trump is the POTUS...anything around him will eventually fall before he gets impeached and that's not happening. He has harder term than Obama because guess what. Obama has the dems behind him. Trump doesn't have GOP behind him and that's the sad truth....He's basically an outsider to them. Nothing but one guy who signs cheques....
He also had a 37% approval rating last I checked.

Not delivering on a campaign promise, sure. A outright lie? Nah.

A lie is more like saying "You'll be able to keep your old plan", while knowing full well that's not the case, as you push through a new one.

Not delivering on a campaign promise is one thing..

Saying "I've never said repeal and replace" when he quite clearly did, is a lie.. no two ways about it

Saying "I've never said repeal and replace" when he quite clearly did, is a lie.. no two ways about it
"It depends on what the definition of 'lie' is..."
Doing Slick Willie right proud

You're being dishonest. Why do you only show part of his quote?

“I guess I’m here what, 64 days? I never said repeal and replace Obamacare — you’ve all heard my speeches — I never said repeal it and replace it within 64 days,” Trump told reporters shortly after House Republican leaders pulled their bill to do just that. “I have a long time.”

Last edited:

Yeah, but see? Now you're just embellishing, because it's what you want to hear. He may in fact be dishonest in what he actually said. There's no need to turn it into something he really didn't say. You're cutting his quote short, to make it seem worse than it is. This is the kind of dishonesty I'm talking about. He says something you can legitimately pick apart, but that's not good enough, so you go the extra mile.

You guys need to just relax, and be happy with what you get. You won't though, because you hysterical Liberals always need to judge things in the extreme.

Last edited:
You're being dishonest. Why do you only show part of his quote?
That's not how it works. They made their major legislative push and it's not happening. Now the talk is putting it off for two years. It was a day one priority. They prioritized it. One of the very first acts as president was to berate them for working on ethics instead of the ACA. They couldn't get it done. Trump failed in leadership bigly. He doesn't get to use the excuse that he didn't really mean it was the top priority. He can't now act like 64 days wasn't what he meant when he's now saying that the ACA is staying. Holy christ, what doesn't compute here? He's bullshitting.

That's not how it works. They made their major legislative push and it's not happening. Now the talk is putting it off for two years. It was a day one priority. They prioritized it. One of the very first acts as president was to berate them for working on ethics instead of the ACA. They couldn't get it done. Trump failed in leadership bigly. He doesn't get to use the excuse that he didn't really mean it was the top priority. He can't now act like 64 days wasn't what he meant when he's now saying that the ACA is staying. Holy christ, what doesn't compute here? He's bullshitting.

When did he declare it wasn't a "top priority"?

You're bullshitting just to stretch your little victory. Typical Lib can't be happy with what they got. Gotta make make that shit EXTREME!

You guys are such a joke.

When did he declare it wasn't a "top priority"?

You're bullshitting just to stretch your little victory. Typical Lib can't be happy with what they got. Gotta make make that shit EXTREME!

You guys are such a joke.
Trump again creating a plank for his retards to walk. Hold your nose, darling.

Trump again creating a plank for his retards to walk. Hold your nose, darling.

Oh',good come back. LOL...

Get called out on your bullshit, and claim "Trumpster!"

Do you not see how stupid this is getting? You laugh now, sure. God help you when your guy gets in, and is judged on two months of activity. That won't be for at least four years of course, but we're all laying the groundwork for some truly stupid, unreasonable shit in the future.

Do you really think we're going back to normal after this? Your hyperbole is feeding this beast, that will have consequences down the road.

Oh',good come back. LOL...

Get called out on your bullshit, and claim "Trumpster!"

Do you not see how stupid this is getting? You laugh now, sure. God help you when your guy gets in, and is judged on two months of activity. That won't be for at least four years of course, but we're all laying the groundwork for some truly stupid, unreasonable shit in the future.

Do you really think we're going back to normal after this? Your hyperbole is feeding this beast, that will have consequences down the road.
He absolutely promised repeal & replace and pushed it out first, pushed as hard as he could, and then he gave up when things got tough. It's no longer a priority, by his words. Poor, poor, poor Donny Boy. Let's watch him argue about the meaning of what two months in office is, instead of focusing on the actual, in reality, complete...fucking...failure.

Poor Donny Boy didn't get to fuck 30 million people out of insurance. My heart, oh, it bleeds!

He absolutely promised repeal & replace and pushed it out first, pushed as hard as he could, and then he gave up when things got tough. It's no longer a priority, by his words. Poor, poor, poor Donny Boy. Let's watch him argue about the meaning of what two months in office is, instead of focusing on the actual, in reality, complete...fucking...failure.

Poor Donny Boy didn't get to fuck 30 million people out of insurance. My heart, oh, it bleeds!

Not asking for your heart to bleed. Asking for you to understand the stupid expectations you're setting for future Presidents. There is no coming back from this. From here on out, every President will be judged on how well they deliver on campaign promises, not even a year into their Presidency.

Fast Food Presidents are incoming. Trump has a hand in that, but the reaction to him also has a hand in that.

Trump earlier today reacting to the failing of the Trumpcare Bill -

“I guess I’m here what, 64 days? I never said repeal and replace Obamacare — you’ve all heard my speeches — I never said repeal it and replace it within 64 days,” Trump told reporters shortly after House Republican leaders pulled their bill to do just that. “I have a long time.”

Cue the footage - October 25th Rally in Sanford, Florida-

And for good measure - Video from a November 1st Rally in Pennsylvania
-

This is just two provable instances, he said pretty much the exact same at every stump stop during his campaign. So what is his issue here - does he not remember saying these things, or doesn't think supporters remember, or doesn't think they care that he's a big fat liar?

He's a dumb fucking pig. What didn't you expect?

Not delivering on a campaign promise, sure. A outright lie? Nah.

A lie is more like saying "You'll be able to keep your old plan", while knowing full well that's not the case, as you push through a new one.
You're salty as fuck at the huge loss eh?{<jordan}

Last edited:
Back