Trump asked the DNI and NSA

This is like when the 17th Cosby accuser came forward. It's starting to get reeeeeeal chilly when people defend it.

Did what?

I find it hilarious that it doesn't even enter the mind of the Liberal, that Trump knows he's innocent and wants to put an end to this bullshit. If Trump is innocent, this has been the biggest waste of resources and time by the DOJ, in quite some time.

These threads are going to be so fun to bump, when he's eventually cleared.

This is like when the 17th Cosby accuser came forward. It's starting to get reeeeeeal chilly when people defend it.

I know. The problems is if one of these 3 say he tried to get them to back off an investigation, it's obstrution of justice and he's impeached.

I know. The problems is if one of these 3 say he tried to get them to back off an investigation, it's obstrution of justice and he's impeached.
Problem here is that it's only obstruction to the extent that political will recognizes it as such. And even then, the conviction is uncertain. People will make the argument that the President can do anything he wants, and that argument may keep him in office despite what everybody knows is obvious and unacceptable corruption.

drumpf BTFO for real this time

Back