Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
You don't believe in free speech?

They shouldn't be allowed to spread their hate.

Good for you to stand against your democratically elected president, you little rebel.
Go you.

Got a few antifa protests of our own here in France.
Where are ISIS with their trucks when you really need them, eh?

"Democratically elected president" gimme a break.

It was never meant to be peaceful. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Oh. So they compelled people to come out and attack them? Or are you implying their beliefs warrant an assault? Or is Berkeley reserved for one particular ideology? How far do you want to go down that slippery slope?

I'm just trying to get a handle on your way of thinking.

Oh. So they compelled people to come out and attack them? Or are you implying their beliefs warrant an assault? Or is Berkeley reserved for one particular ideology? How far do you want to go down that slippery slope?

I'm just trying to get a handle on your way of thinking.

They set up shop on our turf. I'd like to know your opinion if ANTIFA went to the south and held a rally, I'd like to know how you'd feel about that. Let's say ANTIFA held a rally in Louisiana and the Trump supporters attacked them, would that be OK? Or would you side with ANTIFA?

There's no way for me to discern what you, or other Trump supporters think. You've believed and posted so much stupid bullshit, I assumed you were trying to pass that off as real.
I only post real photos.
WaeFmqB.jpg

They set up shop on our turf. I'd like to know your opinion if ANTIFA went to the south and held a rally, I'd like to know how you'd feel about that. Let's say ANTIFA held a rally in Louisiana and the Trump supporters attacked them, would that be OK? Or would you side with ANTIFA?
A public space isn't your turf. Antifa is becoming what they claim to fight. Using violence and intimidation to silence different views is anti freedom shit.

This version of Antifa is as illiberal as Islam. If you disagree then all I can say is you need to do some reading.

BLM, Antifa, and even Islamic orgs should be allowed to hold rallies anywhere in a free society without repercussions. I disagree with them about as much as one can disagree with ideologies, but they should be allowed to march within the confines of the law..... That's the price of having liberal principles.

What you're supporting is violent supression of free speech and expression. It leads to vigilantism and sending people to camps.

Liberalism - you're doing it wrong.

A public space isn't your turf. Antifa is becoming what they claim to fight. Using violence and intimidation to silence different views is anti freedom shit.

This version of Antifa is as illiberal as Islam. If you disagree then all I can say is you need to do some reading.

BLM, Antifa, and even Islamic orgs should be allowed to hold rallies anywhere in a free society without repercussions. I disagree with them about as much as one can disagree with ideologies, but they should be allowed to march within the confines of the law..... That's the price of having liberal principles.

What you're supporting is violent supression of free speech and expression. It leads to vigilantism and sending people to camps.

well said, unfortunately its going to fall on deaf ears.

well said, unfortunately its going to fall on deaf ears.
There are a few rebuttals -

But I'm fighting for freedom! Yes, but only for people to have the freedom to believe in what you deem acceptable.

But I'm fighting against tyranny! Yes, by becoming tyrants.

But they're wrong! Yes, and they think you're wrong.

Completely intolerant and illiberal. I would bet money that most antifa activists dont know the meaning of fascism and are ignorant that they're being largely hypocritical.

I won't stand by and let these scumbags takeover where I live. I HATE their racism, their sexism, their imperialism. It must be stopped by any means necessary.

No one is going to be sent to camps. All I want is an end to imperialism. And everything that comes along with it. Trump and his minions must be stopped.

It was never meant to be peaceful. They knew exactly what they were doing.

I don't follow islam any longer.

Lol I don't work at Hot Topic.

Hey so you ended up following my advice from that thread after all! Good stuff. But this Marxist bullshit is another twisted ideology that you should abandon. I mean you're already at the point where you want to attack strangers, think about where it's gonna end up.

Back