Trump Considering DACA Deal, Breitbart No Like

Interesting. It's Breitbart but it's also a Trump hit piece. Let's see where this goes...

Trump is in a spot. A spot he created. He can end it and have a huge cluster fuck or keep it and piss off the white nationalist base.

If you're now into breitbart, you're more interested in trolling the other side and playing the left vs right game an you are any real discussion.

If that's you, have at it I guess, but it's nonsense.

If this is true then I'm happy Trump made this decision.

Why is it a problem when @luckyshot is posting an article from breitbart when the majority of the time I see a cnn link it's posted by a Trump supporter?

Deep state is winning and people who celebrate Trumps failures when it comes to this stuff are cowards and sheep.

Celebrating the deep state and globalism, and guys like Jon Maccain for fucking Trump over is disgusting if you ask me.

so are you for or against this?
I just... don't.... know...
859817cd70db7de5d8e47dad1bf7ac17--frog-meme-the-frog.jpg

Last edited:
From what I read about this DACA was being dangled to Dems to get them to sign off on Trump's larger immigration package that would include funding for his wall. It's not a one and done cut and dry DACA extension - there is epic strings attached.

I don't know how anybody can argue that a 3yr old brought Stateside illegally should be sent to some country they've never been and don't know.

Another negative trump story on breitbart. Thats about 7 of them last 3 days

From what I read about this DACA was being dangled to Dems to get them to sign off on Trump's larger immigration package that would include funding for his wall. It's not a one and done cut and dry DACA extension - there is epic strings attached.

I don't know how anybody can argue that a 3yr old brought Stateside illegally should be sent to some country they've never been and don't know.

Democrats would be idiots if they take it IMO.

It's already turning out to be every bit of the shitshow we were promised.

Un-serious deep serious question- if Bannon suddenly dies of a heart attack after starting his "War for Trump," what play will the WR make? Hillary? Derp State?

Gullible? Trump's failures to follow through on many of his proposed policies isn't due to him "suckering" his voters. There is an active deep state much like what JFK described about the soviet union sabotaging his admin.

Every force that was once despised by everyone on the left is now being championed for subversion.

Because muh culture you bastard.

Gullible? Trump's failures to follow through on many of his proposed policies isn't due to him "suckering" his voters. There is an active deep state much like what JFK described about the soviet union sabotaging his admin.

Every force that was once despised by everyone on the left is now being championed for subversion.
Derp State!!

Relax sweetie, we're going to be laughing at this Bannon/Trump feud for a while. If you start off this mad and Alex Jones-y, you'll never make it to Christmas.

Deep state is winning and people who celebrate Trumps failures when it comes to this stuff are cowards and sheep.

Celebrating the deep state and globalism, and guys like Jon Maccain for fucking Trump over is disgusting if you ask me.

I know you think saying Deep State makes it sound nefarious but the word we've always used was bureaucracy and some of us were hoping it would keep Trump in check.

Back