TRUE custom Winning 16oz

If you can, post a picture of the gold. I wanted to buy a headgear and I'm thinking of getting this flat gold.

Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's

Shihtzu, this is for you. You are much more than a dog general.

eWeijw_vKOg.jpg

IDK if my sparring partners deserve to get hit with Winnings when they wear rock hard bag gloves to spar with, lol

This is a good debatable statement. In my personal experience I think these gloves don't really protect the sparring partners as much as they get credit for. They are more of a protective glove for yourself, your hands.

Also, in my personal experience I'd rather get hit with imf then winnings. These gloves only have 2 inches of padding, which isn't bad because they are A++ quality foam and the hand protection is the best I've came across.

I'm not happy to say this, but I dropped one of my sparring partners with a one punch body shot using my winning 16's. It wasn't even the best placed shot.

My point is, these gloves are overrated when it comes to protection for sparring partners. But I'd rather get hit with these than any other non imf glove.

Nice! Black & Gold is always a good choice. Also love the big velcro strap, wonder if it offers the kind of wrist support people want. If so I might purchase these hmm...

I knew Gonz would be lurking!

This is a good debatable statement. In my personal experience I think these gloves don't really protect the sparring partners as much as they get credit for. They are more of a protective glove for yourself, your hands.

Also, in my personal experience I'd rather get hit with imf then winnings. These gloves only have 2 inches of padding, which isn't bad because they are A++ quality foam and the hand protection is the best I've came across.

I'm not happy to say this, but I dropped one of my sparring partners with a one punch body shot using my winning 16's. It wasn't even the best placed shot.

My point is, these gloves are overrated when it comes to protection for sparring partners. But I'd rather get hit with these than any other non imf glove.

Bro you need to calm down there. I think you can drop a sparring partner with any glove. But i think you are 90% correct winning is supposed to protect the fighters hand. I think these gloves are up there in protecting your sparring partner though

All of them look the same minus pic 5 that looks way off imo

Pic 5 looks to be different I agree. Also that converter in pic 5 complements nicely.

The first link, that pair looks like a different gold than the others. Or is it just me?

Different light - different look.

Yes, 5th looks very different, but it still can't be anything but flat gold I believe. Well, hypothetically it can be some older colour...

good to know, I am certainly not trying to hurt my sparring partners, but you know

Back