TRT is good for you-forget USADA tyrants

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m glad the USADA is gone
Testosterone replacement therapy has nothing but benefits and the fighters should be given a choice of whether to use it or not
Now other “steroids” the crazy stuff, that’s a different story
But bio-identical Testosterone cyp keeps fighters healthy longer, extends careers and prevents injuries
You have to have age barriers and test levels capped though-
anyone over 35 gets the option automatically-because young guys shouldn’t do it it if they want to have kids in the future - not saying they couldn’t but it’s something to consider, just in case
Let them fight with TRT, I say!
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ne-replacement-therapy-is-changing-mens-lives
https://honehealth.com/edge/health/benefits-testosterone-trt/

TRT prevents injuries, tell that to Michael Bisping.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-18-at-5.57.05-PM.png

TRT was called out for bullshit all the time because it was an exemption some fighters got, not something everyone did. Now it's free reign for anything, and roids have gotten insane with various sarms etc. This is not only bad for all the current fighters in the UFC, it is bad for fighters worldwide. Bush leagues will be full of roid monkeys and fighters will now destroy their braincells fighting in them before stepping into UFC, where circus favoritism will go on whether you roid or not. When company gets rid of the great equalizer for one athlete you know they won't blink twice to fuck over "boring" fighters with legit winning streak over fighters a bunch of drunk fools root behind like Paddy.

No question that TRT prolonged the careers of older fighters. Guys like Hendo and Vitor fell off a cliff after it was banned. The point of USDA was to try and level the playing field. Guys were getting a competitive advantage by using TRT, PEDs, IVs, etc.. It's also for the safety of the athletes because many of these things are not healthy. Maybe TRT has benefits, but if one guy is using it and the other isn't, then that's an unfair advantage. TRT was supposed to be for people with low testosterone levels, but it sure seemed like an inordinate amount of MMA fighters somehow had low testosterone. The rate is about 2% among the general population, but it was like 75% in MMA lol

No question that TRT prolonged the careers of older fighters. Guys like Hendo and Vitor fell off a cliff after it was banned. The point of USDA was to try and level the playing field. Guys were getting a competitive advantage by using TRT, PEDs, IVs, etc.. It's also for the safety of the athletes because many of these things are not healthy. Maybe TRT has benefits, but if one guy is using it and the other isn't, then that's an unfair advantage. TRT was supposed to be for people with low testosterone levels, but it sure seemed like an inordinate amount of MMA fighters somehow had low testosterone. The rate is about 2% among the general population, but it was like 75% in MMA lol
I get that part
You would have to have guidelines and rules
And no other injectables, like just test only

TRT is great - I'm on it myself. These fighters that were on it however, were not taking replacement doses. They were taking supraphysiological doses ie. ridiculous, super high and doping level amounts. This is not restoration level dosing.

TRT, I'm dynamite...TRT, and I win that fight, TRT, I'm the power load...TRT, watch me explode!

OK...jokes aside...

At the end of the day, performance enhancing drugs should not be allowed in any sport, that is my humble opinion. When/where/how do you draw any sort of line with TRT, or anything else for that matter?

Back