Triumph Attends The Premiere Of "Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones"

That was the best era of Conan sucks that nbc didn't let him keep a lot of those characters when he left that show. Iirc he only got the masturbating bear back which was really wild to see on network tv back in the day.

I remember thinking "this is the worst Star Wars I will ever see in my lifetime" after watching the prequels and hating them.

Then along comes Rian Johnson who subverted my expectations!

It took 30 years... but Rise of Skywalker saved the dying franchise

lol. no shot. She's still in a tail spin. And I'm not predicting the new trilogy around Rey saving it.

The force is not female.

I remember thinking "this is the worst Star Wars I will ever see in my lifetime" after watching the prequels and hating them.

Then along comes Rian Johnson who subverted my expectations!
Lol rian johnson made them look like masterpieces by comparison. Darth maul had so much wasted potential tho.

I remember triumph he was in the super old Eminem video freaking hilarious

That was the best era of Conan sucks that nbc didn't let him keep a lot of those characters when he left that show. Iirc he only got the masturbating bear back which was really wild to see on network tv back in the day.

I just find it hillarious the studio stole all his IP but was like "we don't want the masturbating bear you can have him".

Loved Conan back in the 1990s-early 2000s. He was the last of the dying breed of great late night hosts.

Colbert, Fallon, and Kimmel are unwatchable corporate hacks.

I always think of this guy anytime a European takes a condescending tone on the forums.

Loved this skit along with the Bon Jovi concert one. Where he gets high with the roadies on the tour bus.

Loved Conan back in the 1990s-early 2000s. He was the last of the dying breed of great late night hosts.

Colbert, Fallon, and Kimmel are unwatchable corporate hacks.
Politics has made the 3 main current late night folks un watchable. That and woke/virtue signaling. I mis the days when the late night hosts only were political to make fun of politicians and didn't matter the party. Now it's a virtue signaling fest.

Back