Crime Trevor Bauer - The Worst Fraud #MeToo Case - Abetted by the Media

Why did he settle with her? By them announcing they are both dropping their suits, doesn’t really clear his name. Unless
I missed the part where he is still can go after her.
He explains it in the video.

Here's what his wiki page has

While Bauer was under investigation in 2021, The Washington Post uncovered court records showing that a separate woman from Ohio had sought a temporary order of protection in June 2020. Police reports indicated that the woman had accused Bauer of physical assault in 2017 and that she had sought an order of protection after receiving death threats from the pitcher.[145] Bauer denied these additional allegations and further alleged that he had been harassed and physically assaulted by the Ohio woman.[146] During MLB's investigations, a third accuser came forward who alleged abuse during his time with the Indians.[147]

In December 2022, a separate woman from Arizona filed a complaint against Bauer, where she alleged that he had raped her and had been violent to her in 2020. Bauer admitted to a consensual sexual encounter with the woman, but denied the charges of rape and violence and countersued in April 2023.[148]

While Bauer was under investigation in 2021, The Washington Post uncovered court records showing that a separate woman from Ohio had sought a temporary order of protection in June 2020. Police reports indicated that the woman had accused Bauer of physical assault in 2017 and that she had sought an order of protection after receiving death threats from the pitcher.[145] Bauer denied these additional allegations and further alleged that he had been harassed and physically assaulted by the Ohio woman.[146] During MLB's investigations, a third accuser came forward who alleged abuse during his time with the Indians.[147]

In December 2022, a separate woman from Arizona filed a complaint against Bauer, where she alleged that he had raped her and had been violent to her in 2020. Bauer admitted to a consensual sexual encounter with the woman, but denied the charges of rape and violence and countersued in April 2023.[148]
Hmm that is odd for sure. Anything come of any of the allegations?

Not sure why he doesn’t press criminal charges against her. Seems like she is getting off easy.

You can't press criminal charges if the DA is unwilling. Most DA's are super unwilling to press false sexual assault charges because it is politically very unpopular.

Last edited:
I was on the fence about this one. She is definitely shady and untrustworthy. The Punt God case was definitely more clear cut and fucked up since he never got paid and Bauer had already done well for himself. Just shows how cases like this the dog piling online before all the facts come out can absolutely ruin someone career and reputation and the truth is always a small story with nowhere near the coverage. Reddit is doing everything it can to suppress this story, same thing with the Punt God as well.

Registry of false accusers. Lets your neighbors be notified in the same way sex offenders are.

I’m down for that. There needs to be repercussion - and if prison sentences are out of the question, public shame should be next.

IMO Whatever the sentencing would have been for Trevor if he were guilty of the crime, she should receive for fabricating the allegations.

Registry of false accusers. Lets your neighbors be notified in the same way sex offenders are.

I’m down for that. There needs to be repercussion - and if prison sentences are out of the question, public shame should be next.

Hmm that is odd for sure. Anything come of any of the allegations?
I don't know what ended up happening with them. At the very least this dude should probably be more careful about the women he gets with. Also, you might consider editing your last post in here.

I don't know what ended up happening with them. At the very least this dude should probably be more careful about the women he gets with. Also, you might consider editing your last post in here.
Why? What’s a cnut?

Bauer's lawyer says there's taped evidence of one of those other girls extorting him. That her pregnancy allegation was a complete fraud. He hasn't paid off one accuser. He's bitterly contesting all of them.

I don't know why everybody keeps falling for this "believe all accusations" without any proof. An accusation means jack shit without evidence.

I still believe her because it’s impossible for women to lie unless it’s about a democrat raping them.
Ask a friend to switch your setting off "Dumb Cunt". Thanks.

I hope she goes to jail, or at the very least a mental health facility for a number of years.

And fellas....... stop fucking THOT's.. Just an idea.

Bauer's lawyer says there's taped evidence of one of those other girls extorting him. That her pregnancy allegation was a complete fraud. He hasn't paid off one accuser. He's bitterly contesting all of them.

I don't know why everybody keeps falling for this "believe all accusations" without any proof. An accusation means jack shit without evidence.
I never said I believed any of them. I said he's either kinda sketchy or he's unlucky. However, it can't really be blamed on bad luck if he is consistently fucking the kind of women who will make these accusations.

IMO Whatever the sentencing would have been for Trevor if he were guilty of the crime, she should receive for fabricating the allegations.

In a perfect world. Just don’t think that will ever come to fruition.

Back