Travis Brownes Future

He took way more damage because his chin was so good

1-6 in last 7 to me, because i refuse to count that Mittrione win where he fucked up Matt eye and wasn't DQ

should be cut or feed to some prospect next, i'd give him to Justin Ledet or Justin Willis, easy work
or Justin McCully

imagine if he could get through The NSane 1?

his future is Ronda's WWE silent muscle.
To be honest here, thats not a bad idea for him after watching the gifs posted. Hes a big guy who can legit fight. It could be like shawn michaels and deisel from back in the day.

Watching this
coup-de-babe-glow.gif

I think the only reason the UFC keeps him around is because he's the only link they have to Honda.

Doing the washing up and making sandwiches for his wife when she tells him to get in the kitchen.
That or Bellator.

He needed to ditch Edmond like 5 fights ago and get with a serious camp. A lot of physical gifts gone to waste, he could've been kinda like a HW Jones with how long his legs are, but because he stuck with Edmond he's just trying to box and getting finished by guys he should not lose to like that 50 year old russian.

He can be ronda's manager in the WWE

I enjoy watching him fight. Mainly because his fights are usually violent, and he takes a beating in very entertaining fashion.

He has elite level Stanky leg dance skills and I like how he doesn't cover up and blocks punches with his face.

His future is whatever Ronda Says it is!

If he ever decides to fight again. Strongly recommend he go Back to Jackson's. He did well there. After he left everything fell apart

He's going to pack on the weight and become a professional wrestler with his wife.

How about Travis Vs Volkov.??? I know it doesnt make alot of sense for Volkov but its all I got..

i think its a good matchup for both of them as well.. winnable fight for Travis

I know Overeem and Arlovski have been stopped numerous times and many more than Browne but he
has taken some damage... and when you're a HW.. you cant take too much

I like his style and watching him fight but... He's lost 4 in a row and has been Koed 3 or 4 times..twice brutally
Also took 2 beating from Werdum

Antonio_Silva_Stops_Travis_Browne_-_UFC_on_FX_5_medium.gif

Travis-Browne-got-DROPPED-1-OHR-vs-Cain-Velasquez-R1-_zpsrcifhuqh.gif

giphy.gif

PPYHOCR.jpg

Fabricio+Werdum+Hurts+Travis+Browne+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

mattmaskdiaper.jpg

Back