Travis Browne throwing heat on Twitter with first tweet after loss

Unfortunately when people learn a new trendy term they tend to beat it into the ground thinking it makes them seem clever and witty when in reality most of them don't even know what it actually means.

The joys of the internet bro... Is normal

I was called a 'beta cuck' yesterday.

I only thought there was one type of cuck.

I was called a 'beta cuck' yesterday.

I only thought there was one type of cuck.

The alpha beta shit is also pretty amusing, pretty much the best way to tell if a poster is under the age of 17.

What kind of response is that?

What statistics please? Care to elaborate?

Also what kind of twisted logic is it to take what can only very generously be called circumstantial evidence and say ergo, travis likely beat her. If I get a dent on my car and post pics saying you did it should everyone automatically believe me and demonize you?

Most importantly: think her completely undocumented and verified Facebook pics will hold up in court? No ? Then why the HELL would it be good enough for you to claim guilt on someone?

Finally be careful dude : I know it's the in thing these days to trip over head over heels for women's rights and black lIves matters and other SJW causes, but remember one day someone can EASILY accuse you of something you didn't do. Would you like someone like YOU passing judgement then?

We should trip head over heels for white male privilege. But very careful with the women and the blacks.

Has he ever won a fight since he's been with Honda? Maybe that's the problem... I hear she's kind of a downer. :d

I'm surprised Black beast threw those accusations around, I have no skin in the game but if his ex reported it to the police and no action was taken surely a lawsuit is incoming for him?

Well shit.. turns out the stoppage was early if Travis is doing "okay"

Fans ?
raw

Seriously?

I mean really? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get a bruise unless a man beat you ? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get some mascara or pen and fake bruises? It's UNHEARD of that any random costume store sells fake bruise makeup for Halloween or whatever.

Because it's NEVER EVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS ANY ONE EVER LIED OR MADE UP FALSE ACCUSATION EVER.

I Mean who would do that? It HAS to be a man beating her. No other option possible

I agree that without a conviction, people shouldn't be making the accusation.

Feels like he did it, but innocent until proven guilty.

Seriously?

I mean really? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get a bruise unless a man beat you ? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get some mascara or pen and fake bruises? It's UNHEARD of that any random costume store sells fake bruise makeup for Halloween or whatever.

Because it's NEVER EVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS ANY ONE EVER LIED OR MADE UP FALSE ACCUSATION EVER.

I Mean who would do that? It HAS to be a man beating her. No other option possible

It is obvious that you have hit women

"i'm ok, physically..."

what about mentally ? He's got to pick himself up mentally and get back in the game he looked good post Edmond he still has potential he just needs to work on his discipline and fight IQ

Luckily he has his girlfriend to offer mental and emotional support..........oh wait, shit!

I feel for the dude.
Lot of people hate his girl, she comes back, gets her ass beat. Nunes betas Edmond.
He fights, gets beat by Werdum, then Werdum betas Edmond right in front of him.
Gets beat by Black Beast, Black Beast verbally betas him and calls out his girl.

The guy isn't that bad, I don't know why he's hated so much. I don't like Ronda at all, but my hate doesn't extend to him. He seems a bit prickily, but doesn't seem like a bad guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back