Trap gambino

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmjohn2000

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
who is this guy I've seen many videos off him claiming to be the next big thing in the heavyweight division
Take a look at this video on YouTube:

P

Reminds me of a BKB traveller. And I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.

I've looked him up and I find no videos of him claiming to be anything he's not. yes he's fat but he has legit skills and knowledge of the game from what i see in his videos! Too bad he wasnt working out seriously or he could be a scary dude!

Is that the new transgendered rapper? Or did Young Thug transition?

So this post is just for trolling him? I'm confused. So anyways after some research apparently this guy trains at the Mayweather gym and Syndicate MMA in Las Vegasebdb0962a921f3197998dd5fec58d580.jpg . I would love to see if he actually has the skills. Anybody know when he's going to fight?!?

Travis Long AKA Trap Gambino...has 0 formal training. He stops in at a few high powered gyms to look as if he trains. He has never had a fight, and refuses to take multiple offers to fight super heavy as he is 400 lbs. His gf Ashlee Futrell is also a fraud. she had two fights, and both she lost and got knocked around. This guy is a z list actor playing in garbage movies in vegas while he has his "Wife" fetish wrestle old men in hotel rooms to keep the lights on. Their most recent mistake was starting a huge beef with Bare Knuckle Hall of famer Sheena Puma Starr after she exposed Travis for trying to lure young female fighters to his fake gym and make them his "team" and have them fetish wrestle to build an mma empire. Hes a fraud....and a bad one.

This bump....

giphy.gif

Lol jokes on you guys that guy is now the hw champ haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back