Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
we were told by leftists that they don't do "bottom surgery" on minors.

GHyueSPWkAAxiAv

Standards of Care for the Health of Transgender and Gender Diverse People, Version 8​

I would say there might be context here and hold fire. But there's no excuse is there? It's literally on film. These people need to be dealt with. If that was my kid blood would fall and any self respecting non weird adult would think the same. Academia has been infested by sexual deviants.

[There's a video at the link. There's also footage on Youtube but at the time of posting it wasn't worth including as it was interspersed with video commentary. The video at the link is better.]

A Massachusetts high school girls' basketball team was forced to forfeit its game after a transgender player on the opposing team injured three players.

The Collegiate Charter School of Lowell Girls' Basketball team dropped out of their February 8 game against KIPP Massachusetts after one of KIPP's players, who is a biological male, injured three of their athletes.

Collegiate Charter School officials said the team decided to forfeit because the other players feared getting injured and not being able to compete in the playoffs that were a few days later.

Collegiate Charter left the game just after 16 minutes of play, with KIPP leading 31-14. However, the final score now, because of the forfeit, will be 10-0.

Shocking video from the game shows the taller, bulkier transgender player ripping the ball from another players arms, forcing her to fall.

The Collegiate Charter player is seen struggling to move and writhing in pain.

The KIPP's player that is a biological male who identifies as a female is more than 6 feet tall and has facial hair, a source told Fox News Digital.

The females need to not compete against these cheats and misogynists. They[the females] turn up to compete, but if there is one of these people competing in a team or on their own, the team of females, simply doesn't compete.

Doctors admit link between transgender hormone therapy and cancer in leaked emails​

The cache of files from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), which sets guidelines that have influenced NHS treatment, show that doctors are carrying out life-changing surgery and prescribing puberty blockers even though they are aware the adults and children may not fully understand the long term ramifications.

One doctor talked about a transgender person who died of cancer as a result of his hormone treatment.

“I have one transition friend/colleague who, after about eight to 10 years of [testosterone] developed hepatocarcinoma [a form of liver cancer],” the doctor wrote.

“To the best of my knowledge, it was linked to his hormone treatment… it was so advanced that he opted for palliative care and died a couple of months later.”

It’s not clear from the documents if the person who died was made aware or knew about the side effect.

This really shouldn't be considered a surprise.
Excessive estrogen in biological males & excessive testosterone in biological females have historically led to health defects, including cancer.

I would say there might be context here and hold fire. But there's no excuse is there? It's literally on film. These people need to be dealt with. If that was my kid blood would fall and any self respecting non weird adult would think the same. Academia has been infested by sexual deviants.
They even had teens spit into each others' mouths.

Anybody ever asked theae trannsgender people when you sit down on toilet and you look down are you really women while beimg a man or are you a man while oroginaly being a women.and if anybody goes and say they are man or women while originaly being opposite is mentaly ill

Anybody ever asked theae trannsgender people when you sit down on toilet and you look down are you really women while beimg a man or are you a man while oroginaly being a women.and if anybody goes and say they are man or women while originally being opposite is mentaly ill

Our mans fican spittin fax

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back