Shoop Trained with the Champ today.

he's a seriously small guy. almost looks like a gnome or something.

The mystery continues!!
Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Hello? Renzo Gracie Academy. How may I help you?”

Wormwood: “Yes, I’m calling from the most prestigious and highly regarded mma forum in the known universe.”

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Sherdog? Oh my goodness. It’s an honor to speak with you sir. How may I help you?”

Wormwood: “Yes, I’m trying to find a certain individual at your academy. He’s approximately 6’9”, 420lbs of pure lean muscle mass, bench presses 405lbs on his warm up, and is usually accompanied by 4 or 5 Miss Universe type women.”

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Ah, you’re speaking of @onSMASH .”

Wormwood: “Yes, that’s him. Would you be so kind as to email me his photo. Panoramic is fine as I’m sure he doesn’t fit in a standard photo.”

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Of course of course.”

Wormwood: “Thank you. Very much appreciated.”
IMG_7428.jpeg

Volk and his team pulled to my gym here in Los Angeles today.

No crazy sparring or anything, just light rolling on the mats and padwork.

He looks pretty locked in. It was an honor to meet him and his team.

When GSP used to come down and train at the gym sometimes, I missed out. So this was dope to finally meet one of the goats!

View attachment 1028775

h80vXiz.png

What's with black dude's hair? Face looks young but has old man's hair.

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Hello? Renzo Gracie Academy. How may I help you?”

Wormwood: “Yes, I’m calling from the most prestigious and highly regarded mma forum in the known universe.”

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Sherdog? Oh my goodness. It’s an honor to speak with you sir. How may I help you?”

Wormwood: “Yes, I’m trying to find a certain individual at your academy. He’s approximately 6’9”, 420lbs of pure lean muscle mass, bench presses 405lbs on his warm up, and is usually accompanied by 4 or 5 Miss Universe type women.”

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Ah, you’re speaking of @onSMASH .”

Wormwood: “Yes, that’s him. Would you be so kind as to email me his photo. Panoramic is fine as I’m sure he doesn’t fit in a standard photo.”

Renzo Gracie Academy receptionist: “Of course of course.”

Wormwood: “Thank you. Very much appreciated.”
View attachment 1029315
6'9 and 420 pounds. Fuck. You got me lol

What's with black dude's hair? Face looks young but has old man's hair.
I can help you sherbro with an opposite sex example. The scientific term for this is called black don’t crack.

IMG_1397.jpeg

Volk and his team pulled to my gym here in Los Angeles today.

No crazy sparring or anything, just light rolling on the mats and padwork.

He looks pretty locked in. It was an honor to meet him and his team.

When GSP used to come down and train at the gym sometimes, I missed out. So this was dope to finally meet one of the goats!

View attachment 1028775

h80vXiz.png
Nice, must’ve been a very cool experience man!

Back