Social Toy Collectors Thread

3c95c766-3aa8-45f8-90c9-3be233548c7e.jpg

My pick for BigBad's deal of the day.

Amazon as seller has ML Secret Wars Doc Doom 2 pk basically 50% off.

Is Amazon late with Jada Street Fighter pre-orders again? Can't find Guile and Cammy there.

Amazon as seller has ML Secret Wars Doc Doom 2 pk basically 50% off.

Is Amazon late with Jada Street Fighter pre-orders again? Can't find Guile and Cammy there.

I'm looking on UK Star Action Figures site and they're on there. Like I said, still waiting on Bison and Dhalsim though which is delaying Chun Li .

Got my McF Super Powers Kilowog. That's one big piece of plastic. So far got:

John Stewart
Hal Jordan
Kilowog

Need Guy Gardner and then that's that probably. Also want Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Black Adam, v1 Darkseid.

Got my McF Super Powers Kilowog. That's one big piece of plastic. So far got:

John Stewart
Hal Jordan
Kilowog

Need Guy Gardner and then that's that probably. Also want Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Black Adam, v1 Darkseid.

I got the MacFarlane Kalibak. I really would love to see a Validus megafig.

mcfarlanekalibak.webp

Just checked and Validus was a "build-a-figure". Can't afford it now as it was before I got into collecting hardcore.

^ Almost can't see the joints.

Today I saw the Knightfall Batman and Bane 2 pack and Bane is huge like NBA player on vitamins.

Of the several McF DC figures I bought, I only opened two and don't have the urge to open the rest. The backlog of unopened GIJ CS is longer, and includes Firefly, Quick Kick, two of my favorite characters as a kid.

That is some serious detail!
Just the freaking architecture is blowing my mind. As stupid as it sounds, that little nook with the "light" in it geeked me out when I built it.

On the second floor above the door there is a cup that is hidden behind one of the upper bookcases for... reasons lol.

noir2.png
noir3.png
noir1.png

either the Sentinel or ML Spider-Verse Noir figs really should've came w/ a Rubik's Cube accessory. "the world's smallest working Rubik's Cube" that i've been using is off-scale just enough to trigger my ocd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back