Banned
Reaction score
Ben Askren
TJ Grant
Lowen Tynanes
Eddie Ng

Where are these guys?
Why they are not fighting?

Ben Askren retired (maybe) and TJ Grant had some head problems a long while back.

Also Dominick Cruz, Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones

Ben Askren retired (maybe) and TJ Grant had some head problems a long while back.

Also Dominick Cruz, Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones
Velasquez and Cruz loves injuries, so I don't expect anything from them.

I believe they will be injured into retirement.

As for Jones, he can fight elsewhere where there's no USADA or somekind of drug testing like in USA.

Velasquez and Cruz loves injuries, so I don't expect anything from them.

I believe they will be injured into retirement.

As for Jones, he can fight elsewhere where there's no USADA or somekind of drug testing like in USA.
if jones does fight else where guarantee he won't fight in states again

Ryan Hall is a good mention, where the hell is he? He won TUF, has a very different style but is dominant. Between TUF record and pro he has 6 finishes. Anyone know what is going on with him?

Maybe Branden Vera is worth a mention? He is a tough guy that is not active

Ryan Hall is a good mention, where the hell is he? He won TUF, has a very different style but is dominant. Between TUF record and pro he has 6 finishes. Anyone know what is going on with him?

Maybe Branden Vera is worth a mention? He is a tough guy that is not active
Vear won the one title and then disappeared.

Ryan Hall is a good mention, where the hell is he?

The rumor is that the UFC so disliked his last performance that they're benching him as punishment.

They clearly can't those Danaher deathsquad guys coming in and revolutionizing the game.

The rumor is that the UFC so disliked his last performance that they're benching him as punishment.

They clearly can't those Danaher deathsquad guys coming in and revolutionizing the game.

Interesting...

Eddie Ng lol?

Yoon Jun Lee and Edilov are decent choices.

Back