Top 5 LHW mostly served some time

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gus (when he was a teen), Jones, Manuwa, now Volkan. Only DC is lacking Jail Time now, lol.

What happen to these dudes? LHW curse?

They're fighters most fighters have done or do jail time it's the nature of the beast. It seems TS like you are surprised or something.

They feel like less of a man for ducking their real division so they go to the streets Wandering aimlessly through the night starting fights to see if it closes the void in their souls only to find out it doesn’t.

fighter being bad boys ???

nah...

I don't believe it !!!

#NoTimeForVolkan

Dude is innocent, he barely even touched the guy with his little finger and he dropped unconscious!

LHW- syndrome. All those dudes are THIS close to being an actual man (as in being a HW), so they get frustrated and violent.

If you're a mw, you're contend with being small-ish and not a real man, you've accepted your fate.

There are lots of fighters that have served jail time or are in jail as we speak. Matt Brown, Tim Means, Reza Madadi (recently), Lee Murray is currently locked up. They are fighters, they either have had some tough times as a youngster or they defend themselves. When these guys are at a club there is always some drunk alpha who wants to challenge a guy when they find out they are UFC fighters.

They're fighters most fighters have done or do jail time it's the nature of the beast. It seems TS like you are surprised or something.
gus.jpg

*Most* fighters? I hope you aren't serious.

A relatively small minority of fighters has done time. It's not rare at all, but it certainly is not most.

I got a ticket for j walking once. Woot! I am going to be a UFC champ!

It's pent up frustration of being subbed by 115 lbs women at the local gym.

Last edited:
LHW- syndrome. All those dudes are THIS close to being an actual man (as in being a HW), so they get frustrated and violent.

If you're a mw, you're contend with being small-ish and not a real man, you've accepted your fate.
We sherdoggers are all lucky to be 6'5 220 all natty beasts

Back