Top 3 P4P boxers

The conversation should be limited to GGG, Bud, Loma, SSR, Mikey and Canelo at this point IMO

I'd be inclined to say

crawford
loma
GGG

but I could see SSR, Mikey and Canelo all swapping with those guys depending on how you weight their qualifications

There really isn't a clear top 3 or a clear p4p #1 for the time being. You can make arguments for Sor Rungvisai, Golovkin, Canelo, Crawford, and Lomachenko being p4p. Sor Rungvisai has the best recent resume of anyone in the sport, but his perceived skill level is probably lower than some of the others. Over the next year we'll probably see a few guys separate themselves from the rest.

I'd have:

Loma
Crawford
GGG

I wouldn't have Canelo in there because in my eyes he lost to GGG. Sor Rungvisai could be in there and it was a toss up between him and GGG.

One of the few a level athletes in MMA. She could easily be competing in the Olympics winning high jump gold medals

usp_mma__ufc_190-rousey_vs_correia_74884880.jpg

3. Loma
2. Mikey Garcia
1. Crawfird

I dont like GGG top 5. hes beaten alot of bums. Thought he lost to jacobs and even tho i thought he beat canelo he now has a draw on his record. Lots of guys with better resumes and beaten better opponents

I dont like GGG top 5. hes beaten alot of bums. Thought he lost to jacobs and even tho i thought he beat canelo he now has a draw on his record. Lots of guys with better resumes and beaten better opponents

Name the five guys you would put above him then.

28 posts in and no one has mentioned Menard or Baranchyk.

Where's that Jeff Mayweather "you haven't the slightest idea about fisticuffs" gif?

28 posts in and no one has mentioned Menard or Baranchyk.

Where's that Jeff Mayweather "you haven't the slightest idea about fisticuffs" gif?

Thoust knowledge of Queensbury knuckle-dusting is at best ambiguous and at worst dubious!

Name the five guys you would put above him then.

Right now off the top of my head

canelo
keith
spence
bud
lomo
mikey

I know not many will agree with me but P4p is skill based and merit. I love GGG but hes on top because of his boogey man status not because he systematically breaks opponents down. and you cant discount almost all of his fights have been against people he was supposed to beat.

I think he should be P4P ranked but at or near the top is to much and putting him above canelo is laughable

canelo
keith
spence
bud
lomo
mikey

I know not many will agree with me but P4p is skill based and merit. I love GGG but hes on top because of his boogey man status not because he systematically breaks opponents down. and you cant discount almost all of his fights have been against people he was supposed to beat.

I think he should be P4P ranked but at or near the top is to much and putting him above canelo is laughable

I am a little confused.

You personally believe GGG beat Canelo and Canelo has a clear loss on his record to Floyd but you still put him not only above GGG but GGG doesn't even make your list? Beating the number one guy on your list and being undefeated doesn't give him a spot?

I am a little confused.

You personally believe GGG beat Canelo and Canelo has a clear loss on his record to Floyd but you still put him not only above GGG but GGG doesn't even make your list? Beating the number one guy on your list and being undefeated doesn't give him a spot?

well it has more to do with canelos resume vs GGG fighting bums and still being ranked in the top 10 before he even got the win against jacobs. I believe he should be in the top 10 but we're really going to give him top 3 because of jacobs and draw against canelo? Thats just mind blowing.

canelo
keith
spence
bud
lomo
mikey

Merit and not Sor Rungvisai? C'mon.

canelo
keith
spence
bud
lomo
mikey

definitely not Keith or Spence, they haven't done what GGG has done yet. I don't think I'd throw Mikey in there either, but he's more debatable. Bud, Loma and maybe Nelo can be argued though.

Loma
Joshua
GGG

I would like to add the Gassiev-Usyk winner, but I think it is a bit early.
Usyk murked Joe Joyce in the ammies. I'm pulling for Gassiev but it's a tough task.

Back