Tony will be Conor's easiest fight

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It won't go past the first 2 rds and will end in El Cuckuy being KO'd (surprising.. I know). The man was getting lit up by fucking Kevin Lee on the feet and nearly lost to Lando (now 1-3 in the UFC) in his debut. He is not a threat to Conor in any way shape or form.

Bump this thread next year to thank me for being right. Cheers
nintchdbpict000348297589-e1503823893641.jpg

"Easiest," in the sense that it will never actually happen.

"Easiest," in the sense that it will never actually happen.
Wait you actually think Conor is not gonig to defend his belt against an easy opponent like Tony? Lol. Why? What's the upside for Conor to do this when he has already stated he intends to defend and legitimize his belt?

Conor will fight a 4 foot tall 50 year old boxer next.

and lose
Conor will box again yes but not before he defends the belt. You think Conor and his team don't know that they need to legitimize the belt and his reign before they venture off into boxing again? You people are incredibly naive.

Easier than 13 seconds?
Yes because I don't even consider that Conor's best performance as it was just a complete failure on Aldo's part in every single way, especially as he wasn't there mentally. I think Conors best performance is how he dismantled Alvarez and made him look like he didn't belong in the division at all.

"He is not a threat to Conor in any way shape or form." And yet Nate Diaz is?

It won't go past the first 2 rds and will end in El Cuckuy being KO'd (surprising.. I know). The man was getting lit up by fucking Kevin Lee on the feet and nearly lost to Lando (now 1-3 in the UFC) in his debut. He is not a threat to Conor in any way shape or form.

Bump this thread next year to thank me for being right. Cheers
nintchdbpict000348297589-e1503823893641.jpg
Kevin Lee is fucking legit and would be a hard fight for conor.
Lando is 1-2-1, not 1-3.

I feel bad for you bro, just generally

Hard chinned fighters with cardio are Conor's bane. Conor will pray for an early KO, because he knows he's fucked if he can't end by the 2nd round. Only difference is that Tony has wrestling to help him, and great BJJ to compliment. Conor is fucked, which is why he keeps stalling.

If it goes 2 rounds then it will not have been as easy as Aldo.

There's only one way to find out

Your thread didn't even make it out of the first hour before wasteland..

<DisgustingHHH>

Yes because I don't even consider that Conor's best performance as it was just a complete failure on Aldo's part in every single way, especially as he wasn't there mentally. I think Conors best performance is how he dismantled Alvarez and made him look like he didn't belong in the division at all.
We talking best or easiest?

Back