Tony Ferguson shoots on Conor "Mcnuggets" McGregor...

Great fighter. Fucking horrible shit talker.

Lol at cuck ooey claiming conor stole some other guys style when he started wearing fresh suits and sunglasses to press conferences based off of conor, hypocrite much?

Tony sounds retarded. He's no match for the brilliant mind of McGregor.

Lol at cuck ooey claiming conor stole some other guys style when he started wearing fresh suits and sunglasses to press conferences based off of conor, hypocrite much?
Yes cause Conor was the first guy to wear suits and shit. C'mon.

Don't they all say that before they get in the octagon and realise?

Sounds like Tony has been reading sherdog too much.

Ferguson is good but overrated...he would get mauled by Conor, Khabib is the only LW with the skill set to beat Conor.

Im now hoping Tony beats Khabib.
I actually like Khabib a little more but the lead up to a Conor/Tony fight would be a lot of fun.

Tony will be over his head in the trash talking dept, but won't realize until he's embarrassed and humiliated.

Pretty sure he got asked about him
And he could have said I'm fighting someone else so Conor doesn't concern me. I'd have greatly respected that. Instead he does what Tony does which is get diarrhea of the mouth.

tumblr_nhia59bJ6z1sojtuto1_500.gif

SHOTS fired! @ Connie McNuggets DOWN!!!

>How will he EVER recover???

SHOTS fired! @ Connie McNuggets DOWN!!!

>How will he EVER recover???

4781303-5726160924-45016.gif

Prove him wrong Connie McPregger fans!

Protip: You Can't

041_Tony_Ferguson.0.0.jpg

Who's scarier Aldo or t Ferg who got put on queer street by 145 lb groovy?

I was rooting for Tony vs Kahbib, now I hope Kahbib manhandles him.

Conor would probably TKO him.

I was rooting for Tony vs Kahbib, now I hope Kahbib manhandles him.

If what he said here is your reason for suddenly wanting Khabib to win, you were probably never cheering for Tony in the first place.

LOL at Tony acting like money isn't the issue when calling out Mcgregor. That potential payday makes these fighters go all googly eyed, can't blame them. Nate made so much in those two fights he doesn't want to go back to fighting for 60/60.

He's not the first, but it was kinda obvious when Tony "adopted" the sun glasses and suit look he was sort of copying Conor.
OK so Conor was the first UFC fighter to wear sunglasses too? C'mon man.

Back