Tony Ferguson Issues Warning To Tyron Woodley & Welterweight Division

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“You want me to bump up a weight class and fight Tyron Woodley? I sized that dude up too and that dude is not that big. I sized up Wonderboy too. Carlos Condit. You know I got into this UFC game for Georges St-Pierre? Because he was at 170 pounds. When I fought I was 10-2, 11-2 after I won The Ultimate Fighter at 170 pounds."

“That was my 170-pound record, 11-2. I’m 23-3 now. So I’ve been fluctuating between two weight classes. I own 170 and 155. These are my weight classes. You want me to go back up to 170? I’m beefy. I feel good at 170. My wife loves me at 170. So, we’ve got options.” - Tony Ferguson

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/tony-ferguson-issues-warning-to-tyron-woodley-welterweight-division/

Tony is far too hittable and would get clobber knocked the fuck out

I'd rather see Fergy vs Diaz but I wouldn't mind seeing Tony fight at 170 due to McG stalling the division.

Tony is a gangster!! Gangsters make the world go round!

I can see Tony pressuring Woodley with his boxing but he's far too hittable, Woodley would KO him or finish him on the ground.

makes sense Connor gonna hold up another division for a while anways

I rather see Ferguson vs Khabib.
That's what I'm thinking as well. He got dropped several times by a small lightweight, a monstrous Woodley punch would probably put him out cold.

“You want me to bump up a weight class and fight Tyron Woodley? I sized that dude up too and that dude is not that big. I sized up Wonderboy too. Carlos Condit. You know I got into this UFC game for Georges St-Pierre? Because he was at 170 pounds. When I fought I was 10-2, 11-2 after I won The Ultimate Fighter at 170 pounds."

“That was my 170-pound record, 11-2. I’m 23-3 now. So I’ve been fluctuating between two weight classes. I own 170 and 155. These are my weight classes. You want me to go back up to 170? I’m beefy. I feel good at 170. My wife loves me at 170. So, we’ve got options.” - Tony Ferguson

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/tony-ferguson-issues-warning-to-tyron-woodley-welterweight-division/
tony sizing fools up

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

STFU Tony.

I'll watch Ferg fight doesn't matter who

Ferg x The Bib still the dream tho

Tony should be calling out Conor and the LW's at every turn instead of going this route. Not to mention, baiting Conor and getting under his skin would lead to a much bigger payday.

The UFC would be foolish to let this Woodley nonsense happen... if they do, they might as well just scrap divisions and weights altogether, because rankings won't mean a damn thing. This would just contribute to the UFC matchmaking as being nothing but a popularity contest, and I could see it furthering the migration of fighters to other organizations.

He has to do something while Conor is off doing his stupid shit.

Where is the warning? This is a question.

It is sad that a top 3 lightweight needs to think about going up in weight just to get a title shot. I realize that Conor is a cash cow for the UFC but at what point are you just holding back an entire group of fighters because of one person that doesn't want to defend his belt.

Maybe I'm just old fashion but I remember the days when you had to defend your title to really be considered champ.

Any way....Woodley would knock him out cold.

I'd like to see the darkness of El Cucuy conquer the light of 'The Chosen One'.

Back