Tony Ferguson has been tested ONLY 1 time by USADA!

I think everyone is on steroids except certain fighters and Tony is certainly one of those exceptions. Fuck you TS

Ferguson = American,so of course hes clean. If he was russian or brazilian he should be tested more often

Khabib was tested 3 times in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
However, Tony Ferguson has been tested ONLY 1 time by USADA!

If Conor somehow gets pulled from the fight and the UFC switch Ferguson in to fight Khabib, he is going to have a HUGE advantage!

Ferguson's test history for the 3rd quarter
2nomr7.jpg

Khabib's test history for the 3rd quarter
etxyfd.jpg

You mean if the guy that has pulled out a dozen times will pull out, not the guy that's never pulled out with all kinds of injuries.

And Conor will still sleep him. LOL

They probably figure he isn't roiding while he is laid up from surgery

Ferguson flexes and breaks needles against himself for skin conditioning.

They've been out there multiple times but can't find a needle strong enough to take and hold his blood.

I only clicked on this thread to see how many comments talk about Tony being a weird dude.

He is a weird dude. That's why we dig him.

If I were Khabib's manager, I would not let him fight Ferguson if / when the UFC pulls Conor out.

Short notice fight + lack of PED testing = bad deal.

Does this even matter anymore given jones's result

Honestly it didn't matter to me since Cro Cop who tested positive for nothing. Why do you think that the ufc let him Out of his contract.
?

I don't know, El Cucuy kinda looks string-beanish.

Plus, he's constantly taking his tendons to snap-down city.

One of da guys who I ain't raising an eye-brow over.

Do be fair Anderson would never raise an eyebrow until he popped either although I would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he started using when he was old and trying to come back from a horrific injury.

Honestly Jones passes the eye test pretty easily too come to think of it.

USADA people are scared of El Cucuy and his lair

Back