Tony Ferguson - elbow surgery - out of action

MMA Savant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fergbow.jpeg

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish him a speedy recovery. Get well son. You'll need all the strength you can get when you fight the GOAT.

Apparently got a call from the UFC headquarters and was asked to sign a contract to fight Conor. He was so scared he fainted and dislocated his elbow. King Ghost > Boogeyman

614_Conor_McGregor-twobelts.0.0.jpg

Mcgregor vs. Ferguson is still the fight to make.

Hopefully they can both get their shit sorted.

Probably arthroscopic to get rid of some bone spurs. In which case he'll be ready to start a camp in late FEB.

Good opportunity for the UFC to squeeze in Conor vs Nate 3 in March. But, Nate wants too much money & Conor does too plus he may want to box again.

I don't care what happens I just want some clarity for the best division in mma

Tony is getting old, just noticed he turns 34 in February. That's past your prime age for LW's.

Time to strip Conor, make Tony the champ. And have Khabib fight for the interim. Since none of the above are about to defend anytime soon...

Time to strip Conor, make Tony the champ. And have Khabib fight for the interim. Since none of the above are about to defend anytime soon...
Sure. Replace them with a fighter that is the least active of every fighter on the UFC roster. It would be rewarding a fighter that can't even make weight and cost the UFC a lot of money.

That sucks. Both champs out.... SMH . Time for Mcgregor to step up and defend. 155 is stacked with exciting fighters and doesn't need to be held up.

Look for the canner jester to NOw start calling him out. Paper champ!

And Conor tweets about how he was just about to sign a fight with Tony in ....3...2...1 <45>

Conor's looking for the pay, Tony's waiting until they can get the deal done.

Cucuy is obviously ducking Conor. Imagine, getting unnecessary surgery on your elbow just to avoid your ass whuppin.

Back