Media Tony Ferguson: Conor is a piece of s*!t terrorist!

Better to be Tony then alcoholic Conor or stupid Mourinho and Benitez

Right. I've had enough - getting attacked from all directions this morning! Bloody hell.

Conor is a terrorist, he just happens to be white. I cant believe someone hasnt come out and said he has mental illness as defense.
terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
Conor isn't political

Tony still knows what a red panty night means. I don't blame him for trying to lay the groundwork.

Still hope Max fights Conor next though, he deserves the money. And avenging that loss would pretty much cement his claim to fw GOAT if it isn't already.

Tony Ferguson is right about Mcgregor in this situation.

The incident with Mcgregor is absolutely terrorism. Just because the guy is white, blonde and famous doesn't make it any less of a crime. Had that been Khabib's crew with like 3 guys named Islam, you'd definitely hear about it on FOX news and most likely they would have been shot on sight or at least be facing terrorism charges and most likely the death penalty. Before you Conor fans say this is ridiculous and try to downplay it just think about it. A major sports event in New York city?

It is just that rich white man privilege i guess that allows him to get away with terrorism.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to mistake Conor McGregor for Ali Abdelaziz.

terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Conor isn't political
Rofl, whatever u say buddy, if that was a brown man throwing a dolly he would be locked up labeled a terrorist all over the news. Get real, theres so many white terrorist in home soil, but would never get labeled one cuz of the skin tone. He fits the the whole definition for terrorist except for the political part.

terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/
noun
  1. 1.
Conor isn't political

C000010049-PAR-ZOOM_800x.jpg

"We are not here to take part, we are here to take over!"......Referring to the Irish taking over the UFC (American Company) and USA.

Sounds like a political aim to me......He attacked American Citizens at a major sports arena in NYC...Sounds extremely political so I can see the terrorist angle.

I’d love to see this matchup,

But like most of us thinking...

Yeah prolly not gonna happen.

Conor not instantly being denied entry to US from then on just shows how impotent our national security is.

C000010049-PAR-ZOOM_800x.jpg

"We are not here to take part, we are here to take over!"......Referring to the Irish taking over the UFC (American Company) and USA.

Sounds like a political aim to me......He attacked American Citizens at a major sports arena in NYC...Sounds extremely political so I can see the terrorist angle.
All u need to do is commit an act of terror to be a terrorist, no one should have to look up "terrorist" on the dictonary to know how to define one.

Love Tony. He Is The Best Ever. Conor Is A Terrorist

Back