Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Rogan’s response:
“It’s a gift.”
Rogan responded to Tony.

Then Rogan tells fans:
“And listen, just because he’s got a problem – I love Tony, but I also love Khabib. Khabib’s a bad motherfucker. To deny that is ridiculous.”

source

Last edited:
Ferguson & Rogan are teammates at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu, for those who didn't get it.

Tony is questioning Joe's loyalty.

Bravo.png

Last edited:
Dom hacked into Fergs twitter so he can find new ways to fuck with Joe.

Rogan via spinning side kick to the liver #ANDNEW

Lol its his job to ass kiss the winner, not a good reason to be butthurt Tony. I'm sure he's still your boy or whatever you want him to be at 10p.

Rogan is an idiot. Who fuckin cares ? It’s part of his job.

Maximum rustle...

8a38ee06bd32c9b7fbd8fbc98fb5a38d.gif

Jesus Christ Tony don't be a baby. Khabib put on a great performance tonight. Set aside your ego and recognize that Joe is doing his job.

Tony mad because his time is coming to an end. He knew interim was temporary but he didn't think it would be THIS temporary.

I'd piss myself if tony beats his ass in the near future and says where's your weed.

even Joe knows Tony gonna get mauled.

Shows hes not biased in this situation. Respect.

I hope Tony was just messing with Rogan in a friendly way. Playful banter can be hard to detect on the internet.

Because if Tony is serious, he’s being pretty sensitive.

I don't see why he got so upset. Rogan calls Khabib the most dangerous contender at LW. Last I checked Tony has a belt.

What did Joe say that pissed Tony off?
Called Khabib the most dangerous contender at LW. It seems that Tony is upset that people are supporting Khabib again.

Last edited:
Back